U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-15-2007, 09:57 AM

1 posts, read 2,516 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone!

I am looking to sublet my 2Br/2Ba townhome in the Woodbury Park townhome complex in Woodbury. Sublet June through August with option to sign a new lease at the end of August.

The rent is $1,000 a month. When I was shopping around, this was the lowest I could find for a 2Br in this area, 1Br units were going for $850.

The townhome has 3 walk in closets, an open floorplan with a wraparound kitchen and a balcony with additional storage off the balcony.

Electric runs about $50 a month in the summer to $150 in the winter. Water is always $15 a month.
More info about the community may be found here:

http://www.forrent.com/apartment-com...ofile/1005336/

The townhome style is the "Stillwater".

Dogs under 35lb are welcome as are cats.

Woodbury park requires that all applicants are willing to undergo a criminal background check before moving in. The leasing office will administer the check.

I have attached pictures of the floorplan as well as one crappy picture of my living room (old camera) for you to take a look at.

Please feel free to send me a PM if you are interested.
Attached Thumbnails
Woodbury Townhome Rental Sublease - June through August-stillwaterwth.gif   Woodbury Townhome Rental Sublease - June through August-wth-lr001.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2007, 09:14 PM

1 posts, read 2,482 times
Default interested

hi me my 7 month old and her dad are looking for somewhere to live by june 30th. if u haven't leased this place yet let me know please
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads