Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 10:34 PM

2,106 posts, read 6,628,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
Please go??? Who are you to tell me to go?? I didn't know you owned this forum and you can tell people if they can post. I saw this forum and it made no sense, so I tried to understand it. As for my "hubbie" he doesn't even look at these forums because of their hated of reality as he puts it.

As for this thread which you are way off topic. Do you and your ilk honestly believe that Cleveland has become a major tourist hub on the level of Orlando, Miami or Vegas? If you do, you won't get my scorn only my pity for living in a weird fantasy world.

BTW I don't hate Cleveland, but if I see a problem I don't retreat into my little fantasy world and deny it exists. It actually hurts me to see that my birth city has become a joke to the rest of the country.
What reality? He was wrong about everything he said. I even posted factual evidence to dispute it, and neither of you responded to me. http://www.city-data.com/forum/15086683-post64.html

Here's the thread for people to see how immature Alaska is.. named-called the entire thread

Being dragged to Ohio
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2010, 03:35 PM

2,785 posts, read 6,628,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boffo View Post
I always say even though we are only the 43rd largest city, we have the amenities and culture of a top 15 city.
Exactly! Great post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
View detailed profiles of: