Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 12:12 AM

213 posts, read 449,286 times

Advertisements

Alright, so I was in Cleveland the other day (I was visiting a few cities) and well, the title explains itself. I was downtown, and let me tell you, it was disgusting. There was trash all over the place, and everything seemed old and gross. The people down there were VERY rude and snotty. Overall a terrible experience. Was Cleveland having a bad day, or is it always like this?

Old 08-16-2013, 05:37 AM

2 posts, read 5,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffalonianPride View Post
Alright, so I was in Cleveland the other day (I was visiting a few cities) and well, the title explains itself. I was downtown, and let me tell you, it was disgusting. There was trash all over the place, and everything seemed old and gross. The people down there were VERY rude and snotty. Overall a terrible experience. Was Cleveland having a bad day, or is it always like this?
You are not wrong with your assessment. A dirty downtown is only the tip of the iceberg, there's always some construction going on and it's a very dangerous place as well. Typical Clevelanders are rude and uptight people for no reason, most of them seem to be unaware that Cleveland,OH is way down in the list of places anyone wants to visit(unless it's Cedar point). To top it all they are obsessed about their sport teams if you can hold a discussion with them for 15 min about some recent draft for the Cleveland browns, you are in. Anything more sophisticated and you would be brushed aside. Welcome to Cleveland(the mistake on the lake)

Old 08-16-2013, 06:29 AM

1,135 posts, read 1,836,063 times
Quote:
Lolz?

Old 08-16-2013, 06:31 AM

I was in Buffalo the other day and I must have wandered around town for hours and I didn't see one, single buffalo. Talk about false advertising! I may have seen a bison, but it was at a distance and it could have been a large dog, I suppose. I'm never going back again. I'll jut pop down to my local zoo. Thanks for nothing, Buffalo!

Old 08-16-2013, 06:33 AM

Also, lock, ban op, etc.

Old 08-16-2013, 07:22 AM

3,413 posts, read 5,126,326 times
Quote:
Um, the streets downtown are consistently very clean, and the people are generally pretty nice. Where exactly did you go?

Old 08-16-2013, 07:31 AM

11,052 posts, read 12,449,561 times
Quote:
LOL coming from someone from Buffalo, this isn't really offensive, but HILARIOUS!

Thanks for brightening my morning.

Old 08-16-2013, 08:07 AM

3,844 posts, read 9,284,985 times
Quote:
Do you remember where you were Downtown?

Was it the new Megabus stop on E.22nd?

Old 08-16-2013, 09:01 AM

1,125 posts, read 2,348,360 times
This thread is started by someone who claims that Buffalo is larger than NYC....

Old 08-16-2013, 09:44 AM

34 posts, read 77,943 times
Just stay in Buffalo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland