Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 06:05 PM

1,561 posts, read 2,258,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZnGuy View Post
If the source of rumor is NY it could also show LJ what his life will be like living in NYC where the media will follow him and he will be in tabloids on regular basis. Quite a contrast from live in obscurity in Akron, OH.
Exactly!! It was confirmed the story first came out of New York. LeBron doesn't even play there and look at what kind of rumor they've started. I mean, geeze.

I just don't understand why people think just because New York City is a glamorous city means LeBron James MUST play there. He wants to win, why do people ignore the fact that he has been on one of the best teams in the NBA the past few years (not to mention close to home and near his friends and family, and where he is a living legend...) while the Knicks have been in nothing but turmoil. People need to get over NY. Just because it's New York City doesn't mean he NEEDS to be there for any reason. In fact, he's so rich that if he wanted to spend the off season there he could.

I like NYC, but I find it laughable how the people there feel their entitled to everything and can't understand why somebody would rather be somewhere else rather than NYC.

Anyways, I'm ranting. I'll stop now lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2010, 07:50 AM

3,070 posts, read 11,923,957 times
More has just come out about this.

NBA hall of famer Calvin Murphy said that it's not a rumor, but 100% true. He say's MANY people in the NBA already knew about it and Lebron himself was one of the last to find out.
Here's a video of Calvin Murphy saying it's true:

YouTube - Lebron James' Mom 'Absolutely' Had Sex With Delonte West

ALSO, this "rumor" really first appeared on Terez Owens, someone respected in sports who doesn't start rumors or just make things up. And supposedly Delonte wasn't the only one with Lebrons mom.

It's looking like this could really be true. Maybe this was the thing that caused the Caused the sudden change in Lebron, and the main cause for the Cavs playing horrible in the last 3 games (right after Lebron supposedly found out) and losing in the 2nd round.

Old 05-21-2010, 11:03 AM

50 posts, read 141,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveInCleve View Post
I posted this in the basketball forum, figured I should post it in here as well.

It's all over the internet now (just search it on google) but I'll just post 1 link:
Delonte West – Gloria James Affair? A Lebron James’ Mom’s Affair | Seven Sided Cube

Supposedly Lebron found out about this before game 4 and it really upset him. It's coming from several reliable sources, but at this point I don't know how true it is.

It would explain Lebrons complete change in character. If it's true I can only imagine how horrible that is for Lebron to go through.
Yanno BelieveInCleve, I do recognize that to many here, LeBron is a mere commodity and whatever life he or his family may have is only at the fans' whims. But don't you think speculation about his mother's sex life and the impact his potential distress over that may have had on his playing is just a wee bit over the top?

Just exactly WHEN will the James Family have "repaid" NE Ohio for "all" it did for any of them before LeBron showed promise as what he is -- the greatest basketball player to ever live?

How's about we commence to speculating on who YOUR Mom might be sleeping with? Would that seem okie-dokie to you? If not, try and behave like you have some freaking manners and leave off this family. Their private lives are not up for discussion, not in this depth of sewage-level rumor mongering anyway.

Some lines are not meant to be crossed by civilized people. Feel free to commence battering me on this Forum immediately; I don't expect anything less from someone with your manners.

Old 05-21-2010, 11:11 AM

4,361 posts, read 7,176,348 times
Calvin Murphy is credibility personified.

Old 05-21-2010, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland_Collector View Post
Were you replying to my post Cleveland Collector? If so, could you maybe use a longer sentence because I can't see how the two posts relate.

Who the hell is Calvin Murphy?

Old 05-21-2010, 02:23 PM

3,070 posts, read 11,923,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkieblonde View Post
Yanno BelieveInCleve, I do recognize that to many here, LeBron is a mere commodity and whatever life he or his family may have is only at the fans' whims. But don't you think speculation about his mother's sex life and the impact his potential distress over that may have had on his playing is just a wee bit over the top?

Just exactly WHEN will the James Family have "repaid" NE Ohio for "all" it did for any of them before LeBron showed promise as what he is -- the greatest basketball player to ever live?

How's about we commence to speculating on who YOUR Mom might be sleeping with? Would that seem okie-dokie to you? If not, try and behave like you have some freaking manners and leave off this family. Their private lives are not up for discussion, not in this depth of sewage-level rumor mongering anyway.

Some lines are not meant to be crossed by civilized people. Feel free to commence battering me on this Forum immediately; I don't expect anything less from someone with your manners.
Why is this surprising to you that we would be talking about this in here? It's on hundreds of different blogs and news sites and thousands of people are talking about it. At one point it was the #1 most searched on the internet.

I don't usually get into peoples personal business but this was already posted all over when I made this thread. I'm not saying it's right but Lebron is one of the most famous people in the world, and surely the most famous in Cleveland. We're talking about one of his teammates having an affair with his mom, which could have ultimately caused the Cavs to losing against the Celtics and maybe even caused Lebron to leave Cleveland (if he does). So this could be related to the biggest story in Cleveland now.

I'm just the messenger. If you're mad at people for talking about this you shouldn't be mad at me but mad at modern day society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland_Collector View Post
LOL, well there's supposedly someone else who works with the Cavs close to Lebron that also confirmed it, his identity will be revealed soon I hear. According to the person who updated it on Terez Owens, this happened around the time of Lebrons MVP speech in Akron, after that, then he learned about it before game 4.

Like I said, at 1st I thought this was total BS like other rumors, but it looks like it may actually be true. We'll see.

Old 05-22-2010, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Why is this surprising to you that we would be talking about this in here? It's on hundreds of different blogs and news sites and thousands of people are talking about it. At one point it was the #1 most searched on the internet.

I don't usually get into peoples personal business but this was already posted all over when I made this thread. I'm not saying it's right but Lebron is one of the most famous people in the world, and surely the most famous in Cleveland. We're talking about one of his teammates having an affair with his mom, which could have ultimately caused the Cavs to losing against the Celtics and maybe even caused Lebron to leave Cleveland (if he does). So this could be related to the biggest story in Cleveland now.

I'm just the messenger. If you're mad at people for talking about this you shouldn't be mad at me but mad at modern day society.

LOL, well there's supposedly someone else who works with the Cavs close to Lebron that also confirmed it, his identity will be revealed soon I hear. According to the person who updated it on Terez Owens, this happened around the time of Lebrons MVP speech in Akron, after that, then he learned about it before game 4.

Like I said, at 1st I thought this was total BS like other rumors, but it looks like it may actually be true. We'll see.
What's wrong is STILL wrong if others do it. Starting and/or adding to this thread was beneath your dignity, or should have been. Surely your parents taught you that gossiping was wrong -- especially when it comes to older ladies?

If you had wanted LeBron to leave the area, insulting and annoying his Mom was likely a great tactic to use to pressure him to do exactly that.

Old 05-22-2010, 07:31 PM

682 posts, read 1,579,077 times
Calvin Murphy is NOT a credible source.

Like I said before, I don't believe this rumor for a second.

Old 05-22-2010, 11:10 PM

2,785 posts, read 6,632,125 times
This was a terrible rumor.

Old 05-24-2010, 11:36 PM

682 posts, read 1,579,077 times
Quote:

Sports Radio Interviews » Blog Archive » Terez Owens Struggling to Win his 15 Minutes of Fame

The rumor is looking more and more like BS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
View detailed profiles of: