Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 12:17 PM

77 posts, read 238,311 times

Advertisements

You're torturing me. I want to be there. Not to sound to demanding but...I would love to be there now!

Have you been living on the coast long LD?

Last edited by jayhawks; 09-03-2010 at 12:26 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2010, 01:10 PM

27 posts, read 53,481 times
Thanks Jayhawks. I hope we'll call it home someday. I can't wait to visit again! I video taped the town as we drove around so I could play it back and see things I might have missed. Well, went to watch it and I was sooo excited I wasn't paying attention to what I was taping...lots of blue sky and a couple traffic lights!Had the camera pointed up too much!! My Husband couldn't believe I did that!! LOL!!!!

Old 09-03-2010, 08:38 PM

7,127 posts, read 12,667,756 times
Hey Jayhawks, don't mean to torture you...come on down! We were born elsewhere, but we got here as fast as we could....and we moved into our house a couple of days before Hurricane Isabel struck NC...now that was 'baptism by fire." No damage to our house, but the backyard was getting piled up with water...so much rain with that storm...but we got through okay that time...

Ophelia took down half of our pecan tree, but house was fine once again. Helps to have a brick house...those little piggies were right...

Old 09-04-2010, 03:09 PM

77 posts, read 238,311 times
Southbound that is funny. I think I've seen a youtube of Emerald Isle. If you're really missing it there, go do a search, that will at least get you thru till you can visit again.
Little Dolphin, wow, you really did get off to a shaky start there! Right before hurrican Isabel. But here you are still, you made it! Didn't let a little bitty ole hurricane scare you off.

Also, those are some of my favorite words...we got here as fast as we could. I use to see bumper stickers of that with my home state and as much as I love Texas, I'd rather get to NC as fast as I can.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina