Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 09:30 AM

13 posts, read 85,620 times

Advertisements

I'm sure they have this taken care of by now or they would not be able to continue to rent due to health issues, etc. As far as turning left, just remember you can always take a right and go down to the next light to turn around if necessary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2007, 01:00 PM

69 posts, read 453,994 times
Yeah, I am not familiar with area North of the apt. complex. I need to check it out once I get there. I am mostly familiar with everything South and West of me. But I will get the hang of it.

Old 07-29-2007, 05:32 PM

156 posts, read 920,351 times
I had a concern of no garages.. Very few apts have them but I did find one complex.. Your car is a sitting duck if hail get's it.. I am more confused..
I wish they would just build town-house apts with two levels and garage like they do here instead of these 3 level jobs with stairs..

Old 07-29-2007, 07:04 PM

13 posts, read 85,620 times
I have lived here all 53 years of my life and have yet to see a hail storm that damaged our vehicles. We see very little hail.

Old 07-29-2007, 10:28 PM

Not having the big snow storms like here in Ohio, I am looking forward to not having to dig my car out from under all the snow and ice! I guess garages aren't needed that much down there.

Old 07-30-2007, 12:24 PM

698 posts, read 3,267,162 times
Garages are needed also to keep your car from getting broken into.A lot of that has been going on lately.

Old 07-31-2007, 08:15 AM

24 posts, read 106,081 times
My husband and I just moved here. We looked at The Reserve at Mayfaire, The Park at Three Oaks, and Cypress Pond. We ended up going with Cypress Pond for a few reasons. The Reserve at Mayfaire is in a gorgeous location, but it seemed a little ridiculous to us to pay so much when there were other apartments just as nice in driving distance of Mayfaire. However, Mayfaire is gorgeous. The Park at Three Oaks was very pretty as well. It is about a mile or so away from Cypress Pond. The Park at Three Oaks had a beautiful kitchen with a large pantry which I loved. Their rent was cheapest, especially if you qualify for a 'preferred employer' discount. We ended up not going with them only for one reason, and that was that they didn't have walk-in closests, and the two of us have more clothes than we know what to do with. We chose Cypress Pond and are very happy with our decision. They include a washer/dryer in your rent which is nice beacuse other places will try to charge you upwards of an extra $50 a month. They have the option to rent a garage if that is something that you are concerned about, and with the storm we experieinced a few days ago, I'd reccommend it too. The apartments themselves have a very upscale feel to them - crown molding, granite countertops etc. I also will add I have yet to hear any sign of a neighbor - no excess noise. I love it here. However, Mayfair is beautiful and The Park at Three Oaks was very pretty as well. Good Luck!

Old 08-01-2007, 10:39 AM

Glad to hear that you found a place. I am moving to The Park at Three Oaks on the 15th and am excited about it. I hadn't heard of Cypress Pond, oh well. Could someone tell me where the Mayfair Shopping Center and Movie Theatre are in relation to The Park at Three Oaks?

Thanks!

Old 08-01-2007, 03:54 PM

156 posts, read 920,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCJill View Post
Glad to hear that you found a place. I am moving to The Park at Three Oaks on the 15th and am excited about it. I hadn't heard of Cypress Pond, oh well. Could someone tell me where the Mayfair Shopping Center and Movie Theatre are in relation to The Park at Three Oaks?

Thanks!
I can't tell you exactly, but I have heard it is about 5 miles???Cypress pond says they are about 7-10 and Three Oaks is closer..

Old 08-01-2007, 07:15 PM

Do you know what main road it is off of? Maybe I could find it from there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina