U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 09:31 AM

1,408 posts, read 7,403,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randyy View Post
thanks for quick response very helpful
i am originally from the mountains of w.v. do you think ill like it there?
i love to hunt fish atv you know what i mean (farm)
i am really anticipating the move if it happens trying to choose between ge. and honda jet that is coming to greensboro.
both well paying but i think the wife is leaning me towards the coast.

could you recomend an area i would be comfortable in?
like i said im a country boy love my privacy but i dont want to drive miles and miles to work or the beaches
Thanx i may let my wife message you with some questions. ok
randyy too bad your not looking in the new bern area because freedom communications is looking for a publisher (just posted on enctoday.com). my dh and i are trying to relocate to ENC as well but dh is having trouble finding work as a purchasing manager. I'm also a graphic designer, not nearly as much as experience as your wife though. good luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2007, 02:32 AM

22 posts, read 65,592 times
ok just got the call for assesment testing for ge today anyone care to up up some info?

thanks guys i hope i get to move that way

Old 09-16-2008, 08:06 PM

4 posts, read 21,872 times
Liz,

My hubby is also a nuclear engineer--we are moving in to Wilmington. We have found housing to be expensive compared to what we have now--houses aremuch smaller and very pricey. GE is hiring, but it is crazy.

Old 09-24-2008, 10:57 AM

61 posts, read 269,929 times
There are very few machinests hired at Corning. Most of the work is all done using small outside shops. In addition, there's very little if any CNC equipment other than low end stuff. Most machining done inside is just for emergency repairs, shutdowns, etc.

Old 10-20-2008, 12:57 PM

1 posts, read 959 times
Default We need a CNC Machinist in WIlmington

I am the branch manager of a staffing firm in Wilmington. Are you still looking for work? I have a customer who needs a CNC Machinist with 3 years or more experience. Reply to [EMAIL="richhedgepeth@yahoo.com"]richhedgepeth@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina