U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2011, 02:05 PM

1 posts, read 2,027 times

Advertisements

Looking at prospective preschools for my child. Two options we are considering are Wrightsville Beach United Methodist Preschool and also Wilmington Preschool of Fine Arts. Any feedback, opinions, etc. about either place would be much appreciated! We were also interested in the Montessori school, but assume it's way out of our price range...any one know what tuition looks like there? Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2011, 04:24 PM

4 posts, read 7,369 times
Hello,
I really don't know but I have to say that I heard good things about wilmington Preschool of Fine Arts. but I dont know about the others, I know that there is a good one in downtown but actually I don't remember the name. I'm currently living in France and since 2008 I spent consecutive vacations in Wilmington I really fell in love of this amazing town. people are so friendly and kind! and that's why I would like to move there for one or two year as an AuPair. I'm 22 and I'm a french nanny. I love this town as much as I love take care of children, So I'm looking for a family in Wilmington who could be interested to get an Aupair for their children. I really need help because I did a lot to find a family in this town I cherish,(craiglist; nanny websites, aupair websites, emailed some preschools etc) and nothing yet, I'm registered in an agency in France who works with US agencies, Some families are interested to have me as AuPair for their children, but they live in Big cities (like New York, Chicago, LA, etc) and nothing in Wilmington yet
I'm available to september (or before if it needs) and for one or two years it depends what the families need. I'm serious in my work but I'm also a very funny girl, I really love children, if family is interested I can give them some contact references about my childcare experience. it could be an amazing experience for family, children and me, I hope to embrace the family's life, be like a sister for the children, and also share a culture.

let me know if you can help me or if you're interested, Thank you

Truly

Old 06-25-2011, 04:32 PM

1,696 posts, read 3,991,207 times
our son will be going to friends school. its pre-k - 8th. i know several families with children there and they all love it.

Old 07-01-2011, 11:26 AM

7 posts, read 11,653 times
Can't remember anyone ever saying they hate any preschool here. Throw a bunch of kids together with a little supervision, a little learning time, some fun and games and they all come away happy... Nonetheless we send our kid to St. Andrews.

Always think back to Uncle Buck... "I don't want to know a 6 year old that takes their academic career seriously..."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina