U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-05-2011, 03:48 PM
 
Location: Morehead City, NC
1,676 posts, read 5,354,974 times
Reputation: 1244

Advertisements

MOREHEAD CITY – The N.C. Division of Marine Fisheries declared summer flounder “viable” in its 2011 Stock Status Report released today.

“This is truly a fisheries management success story,” said Louis Daniel, director of the state Division of Marine Fisheries. “Both commercial and recreational fishermen did their part, through regulatory restrictions, to bring the stocks back to where they are today.”

A complete list of the 2011 Stock Status Report can be found at the division website at NCDENR - Marine Fisheries - Home under the “Quick Links” section.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-05-2011, 04:34 PM
 
Location: Winston-Salem
700 posts, read 1,435,703 times
Reputation: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Hitchcock View Post
MOREHEAD CITY – The N.C. Division of Marine Fisheries declared summer flounder “viable” in its 2011 Stock Status Report released today.

“This is truly a fisheries management success story,” said Louis Daniel, director of the state Division of Marine Fisheries. “Both commercial and recreational fishermen did their part, through regulatory restrictions, to bring the stocks back to where they are today.”

A complete list of the 2011 Stock Status Report can be found at the division website at NCDENR - Marine Fisheries - Home under the “Quick Links” section.
Great Bill!! What about the rest? How is everything else working out? Maybe you could do a fishing report. How are the charters running?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2011, 06:07 AM
 
Location: Morehead City, NC
1,676 posts, read 5,354,974 times
Reputation: 1244
Quote:
Great Bill!! What about the rest? How is everything else working out?
A complete list of the 2011 Stock Status Report can be found at the division website at NCDENR - Marine Fisheries - Home under the “Quick Links” section.

Quote:
Maybe you could do a fishing report. How are the charters running?
The Division does a weekly fishing report during the fishing "season". You can access it here: NCDENR - Recreational Fishing Reports (http://portal.ncdenr.org/web/mf/recreational-fishing-reports - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
Similar Threads
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top