U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-29-2012, 09:01 AM

20 posts, read 35,391 times
Default Elizabeth City and surrounding areas?

My husband is in the USCG and we are relocating to Elizabeth City sometime this summer..We are looking to buy a home and I was wondering if there are areas in and around Elizabeth City that are nicer than others, and if there are areas we should stay away from..I appreciate any help..thank you
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2012, 08:38 AM

3 posts, read 3,398 times
Hi,
My Wife would be glad to chat with you. She has helped alot of CG Families relocate to Northeast NC. She is an agent at William E. Wood and Associates in Elizabeth City, NC. This is her website.
[url=http://www.elizabeth-city-real-estate.com]Elizabeth City Homes for Sale,Real Estate in Elizabeth City NC,Elizabeth City North Carolina Realtor,elizabeth city realty office[/url]

Have a great day!
John

Old 04-28-2012, 10:17 AM

4 posts, read 4,429 times
We recently moved to EC and live in the Riverside Ave. area (there are several little streets off of Riverside Ave., such as Woodruff, Jones, Wareham, Agawam, Flora, etc.--google map it). This area is very nice--people are friendly and our neighborhood is absolutely dead quiet. Very little traffic, just calm and peaceful all the time, never a problem. Kids play outdoors, people walk their dogs literally down the middle of the street, ride bikes, etc. The water is nearby, very pretty, and it's just a short drive to Ehringhaus Street where there is a myriad of restaurants, a grocery store, other businesses of all kinds. (There's a house for sale right next door to me, as a matter of fact, lol) We love it here--hope you will too. I haven't lived here very long but would be happy to answer any questions I can.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina