U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2007, 04:04 PM

5,417 posts, read 5,400,693 times

Advertisements

My husband and I and our beautiful white Samoyed just returned home from (Eastern NC) from a relaxing 3 day trip at the Red Dog Inn in Beaufort (on the coast). Molly, the Innkeeper could not have been sweeter to us, upon arrival to our beautiful room, there was a dogie bed, with treats and a new squeaky toy. This was her very first vacation with us to a B&B and she adjusted beautifully. The Back Street bar doesn't serve food, so dogs are welcomed, although ours thinks that she is a person, she had so much fun playing with all the new "furry friends" that she met. The Dock House has 1/2lb + shrimp for $10.00 and they make it up for our dog (on ice with lemon of course) which she ate all up.
Molly, makes a beautiful breakfast and she is so accomodating we will definitely be returning. There are so many good restaurants within walking distance you don't need your car at all. Our dog has been sleeping since yesterday, lol, her vacation was certainly worthwhile, and ours, just wonderful. If anyone has any questions pm me. kelsie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2007, 08:55 PM

2 posts, read 5,946 times
Default Merry Christmas

I saw your post and wanted to tell you MERRY CHRISTMAS! By the way your cookbook was very good as I.C. Love ate several pages!! She pulled it off the shelf, it was between other cookbooks but she chose that one. Your pic of Kelsie on the card was gorgeous! She looked like she really enjoyed the shrimp!

Old 12-08-2007, 09:20 PM

713 posts, read 3,472,342 times
Smile We had friends also stay at the Red Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsie View Post
My husband and I and our beautiful white Samoyed just returned home from (Eastern NC) from a relaxing 3 day trip at the Red Dog Inn in Beaufort (on the coast). Molly, the Innkeeper could not have been sweeter to us, upon arrival to our beautiful room, there was a dogie bed, with treats and a new squeaky toy. This was her very first vacation with us to a B&B and she adjusted beautifully. The Back Street bar doesn't serve food, so dogs are welcomed, although ours thinks that she is a person, she had so much fun playing with all the new "furry friends" that she met. The Dock House has 1/2lb + shrimp for $10.00 and they make it up for our dog (on ice with lemon of course) which she ate all up.
Molly, makes a beautiful breakfast and she is so accomodating we will definitely be returning. There are so many good restaurants within walking distance you don't need your car at all. Our dog has been sleeping since yesterday, lol, her vacation was certainly worthwhile, and ours, just wonderful. If anyone has any questions pm me. kelsie
We had friends who also stayed at the Red Dog this summer with their Saint Bernard, Andy.

They gave us glowing reports of what a nice place it is.

Beaufort remains a favorite spot for us. We enjoyed their Flotilla last weekend.

-David

Old 12-10-2007, 07:18 AM

5,417 posts, read 5,400,693 times
Default Red Dog Inn

Merry Christmas to all.

We are fortunate because Beaufort is only 2 hrs. away from us, so we take our beautiful Samoyed down there often, if only to sit on the dock and eat drunkin shrimp and then return home. She is a princess and she knows it.
I would recommend The Red Dog Inn highly, Molly can't be more helpful. kelsie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina