U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 09:04 PM

4 posts, read 17,624 times

Advertisements

I like greenville and I have been here for 15 years. I transplanted from virginia and im so glad that there are other people from northern states moving here. It just makes it better! Dont forget to register in the local elections because we need representation from other areas. There are only local people in the local gvt now but that will probally change in November. allot of people from here dont vote. Please register to vote as soon as you get here and do research on the canadates because politics does make a difference in greenville. Hope you come here because it is a great growing city with lots of neat places. Emaill me if u want
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2007, 08:08 AM

956 posts, read 4,074,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beandy View Post
Thanks Ann we can't wait to get there!!
Ann my husband has worked in the after market parts business for 30 years, he is asc certified to sell automotive parts. Currently he is employed at a auto value parts store. He would also be willing to work at a dealership or one of the warehouses that is in the area.
Thanks so much!!
I am also a former Michigander. Metro-Detroit. Lived in Greenville 7 years.
I have a couple of good friends who work at Greenville Toyota. He might check there. The owner is an SOB from Jersey, but pays better than average because of that.
Good luck. I still have family in Michigan. It saddens me to see what is happening to a great place to live.
PM if you like.

Old 10-04-2007, 09:07 AM

20 posts, read 52,720 times
Default Happy for You!

Pam, I'm happy to hear that you found a place! Try not to be nervous about your move. I'm sure things will work out for you and your husband. Moderator cut: advertising Best of luck to you and your family!

Benji

Last edited by Trainwreck20; 10-10-2007 at 01:14 PM..

Old 10-06-2007, 07:21 AM

49 posts, read 250,749 times
Beandy,What part of Michigan are you in? My husband is from Michigan - he was raised in Detroit, but the family home is upstate, near Manistee and Traverse City. You will love it here, we are in New Bern, about 40 miles from Greenville, but I travel there couple of times a month for work.

Old 10-06-2007, 08:25 AM

4 posts, read 7,308 times
We are currently living in Milford..
Can't wait to get to Greenville!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina