Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2007, 09:20 AM

1,681 posts, read 6,030,354 times

Advertisements

Two North Carolina Beach Towns Make the Priciest Zip Code List
Forbes.com
Alpine, N.J., and Miami Beach's Fisher Island tie for the nation's most luxurious ZIPs, and California has more than half of the top 500. Two North Carolina zip codes, Hatteras (27943), and Wrightsville Beach (28480) rounded out the list of select cities.

To view the complete article, click here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2007, 04:50 PM

4,610 posts, read 11,102,010 times
Thanks for posting the link. It was fun looking at all those stunning homes. I especially love the ones on the water!!!

Old 09-30-2007, 05:51 AM

1,681 posts, read 6,030,354 times
Please keep this in mind about real estate-It is local-Very local. Just becasue a market is high priced doesn't necessarily mean you can't find something within a certain budget.
For example where I live along the Crystal Coast. In less than a 5 minute drive-litterally less than 5 minutes-I can take you from $7-800K homes to $2-300K homes. Both neighborhoods very nice-Just one alot more pricey.
Follow this link: Click Here It takes you to a sample page of locally produced music video's of the Crystal Coast. There are a lot of aerials and underwater footage of the Crystal Coast. It shows off the area very well.
I'll give the MODS a heads up-These video's are for sale. I have no association or interests in the website or company. Just that they have these free video samples of the area that are gorgeous I thought folks may enjoy. I hope the link is not deleted.
Bill
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina