U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 03:53 PM

1,700 posts, read 2,615,578 times
Nope. Nothing going on there... A lot of talk about building things in Greenville but talk is cheap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2010, 07:56 PM

444 posts, read 1,061,393 times
Actually some heavy equipment was in the lot in front of Fresh Market, near the entrance to the shopping center. Wonder if construction is going to start on something.

Old 12-20-2010, 08:25 PM

134 posts, read 119,097 times
I work at Lowe's right by Fresh Market, and I noticed some equipment behind Fresh Market. It looks like some construction may be about to start. I heard Cheddar's was supposed to be going in one of the building beside Fresh Market, haven't seen no work going on in there though.

Old 12-20-2010, 08:30 PM

I work at Lowe's right by Fresh Market, and I noticed some equipment behind Fresh Market. It looks like some construction may be about to start. I heard Cheddar's was supposed to be going in one of the building beside Fresh Market, haven't seen no work going on in there though.

Old 12-20-2010, 08:53 PM

444 posts, read 1,061,393 times
Hopefully 11 Galleria will pick up if/when the economy improves. What that shopping center needs is some momentum to get it going. There is plenty of land out that way to make a large shopping center.

Old 12-20-2010, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithuania View Post
Hopefully 11 Galleria will pick up if/when the economy improves. What that shopping center needs is some momentum to get it going. There is plenty of land out that way to make a large shopping center.
I agree. I go that way everyday and I cannot wait to see some building.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina