Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2012, 09:11 AM

3 posts, read 5,983 times

Advertisements

Hi. I am looking for a good dog groomer in Kure Beach/Carolina Beach, NC.

Any recommendations?

Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2012, 10:48 AM

48 posts, read 108,777 times
I found 6 on YELP for the greater Wilmington area including one on CArolina Beach Rd. It had 5 stars but was only reviewed 1x.

Not sure if we're allowed to post a link to websites here ???? You can find them easy enough on Yelp. Most were located in wilmington.

Here was the review:

"I was visiting Wilmington from, California with my toy poodle mix. I had unfortunately let her go for more than 6 months without a grooming. I had no idea how matted she would get. Before I left the Bay Area, I called around to the top groomers and all of them said they would have to shave her completely. Well, Tender Loving Care Dog Grooming worked a miracle. Not only were they able to make an appointment the very day I called, but they did a beautiful job grooming her. They saved the hair on top of her head, her long ears and even her fluffy tail. They also saved about 1/4 inch of hair all over her body. Instead of being completely shaved, my dog looked great! They also did a thorough job of trimming the hair between her pads on the paws and inside the ears. I have never written a review on Yelp before, but I was so impressed with their excellent work that I had to write about it. I believe they also volunteer their services at dog shelters to make the rescue animals more adoptable. This is a great business and I highly recommend them."

Old 08-04-2012, 12:43 PM

915 posts, read 1,616,674 times
I've used Erika of Erika's in Carolina Beach/works at her house over on Spencer Farlow/under the overpass - 508-2812 is the number i believe -

Old 08-08-2012, 02:55 PM

48 posts, read 108,777 times
Just saw this coupon at sweetjack NC has a live deal right now for pet grooming

$25 for $50 pet grooming. Probably there is time limit. I'd post the link but not sure if that's allowed. Easy enough to find.

Old 03-10-2013, 09:23 AM

1,696 posts, read 1,706,208 times
All Washed Up Pet Salon -- 910-458-8551 -- 1140 North Lake Park Blvd, across from the CB Town Hall.

Really nice people who really like animals. My dog is clingy but she loves going there.

Old 07-07-2013, 08:38 AM

37 posts, read 61,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzfroggez View Post
I've used Erika of Erika's in Carolina Beach/works at her house over on Spencer Farlow/under the overpass - 508-2812 is the number i believe -
mzfroggez, I am considering using Erika but haven't found anyone locally who knows her or has used her services. Can you tell me more about your experience? Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina