U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2014, 06:30 PM

562 posts, read 932,124 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyj View Post
Yes Nancy, I saw the application too.
I have no idea why they can't give out that info....that seems pretty crazy. The main reason we wanted to go to Brunswick Co. Parade of Homes, last fall, was to see the homes designed and built by certain builders.

It is good to talk to them but seeing their real life projects is a must!
absolutely, sweetie!!! PS - looks like I have a good 1-2 years worth of work left in my department. fingers crossed....!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2014, 06:59 PM

2,784 posts, read 7,335,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missynancy View Post
absolutely, sweetie!!! PS - looks like I have a good 1-2 years worth of work left in my department. fingers crossed....!!
Crap! Does that mean you beat us down to ORP?

Old 01-18-2014, 09:34 PM

2,784 posts, read 7,335,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joisy jim View Post
Anyone know when the Spring Parade of Homes show is for Brunswick county??
jim, did you get the current issue of Ideal Living? Apparently, Logan and Bill Clark Homes will be at the Spring Parade of Homes.

Old 01-21-2014, 08:44 AM

83 posts, read 122,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyj View Post
jim, did you get the current issue of Ideal Living? Apparently, Logan and Bill Clark Homes will be at the Spring Parade of Homes.

yep, got it Saturday. They will be in the Spring show according to the article..

Old 03-16-2017, 04:35 AM

152 posts, read 142,070 times
From another thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Purple 2 View Post
There seem to be some "issues' at Ocean Ridge Plantation with the developer.

Property developer suing his own residents.
Property developer suing his own residents - WECT TV6-WECT.com:News, weather & sports Wilmington, NC

Old 03-20-2017, 04:28 PM

1,089 posts, read 1,964,650 times
The Developer, Saunders, is a slime ball. Suit will be thrown out of court. Anyone who owns a home or a vacant lot is assessed a yearly 1 time payment of roughly 1000.00 for annual association dues which keeps the development running. Saunders supposedly has been paying the assessment for some 8 years for the unsold lots he still owns. Out of the blue he writes the homeowners association demanding a 8 year refund on all the lots he had owned saying he is exempt from the payments. This is the same guy who bought Jaguars Lair and presold many lots to people for up to 200k and above and decided to stop the development These poor people are out the 200k they paid for their lots. Suit is for $640,000 dollars against the Homeowners Association. Just mention the name Mark Saunders down here and wait to you see peoples facial reactions. Freaking priceless as we say in NJ.

Old 03-21-2017, 04:37 AM

897 posts, read 1,521,768 times
Regardless of the "turmoil" I was down last weekend to play "The Cats". Lions Paw was a disappointment however the other three were top notch and some of the best on the Strand, and I have played them all.

The housing and commons areas are all top shelf and in my opinion because of the single family home restriction the best plantation in Brunswick. Add to that the proximity to MB and Sunset Beach and we have a clear winner IMHO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina