U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2007, 03:21 PM

8 posts, read 20,753 times

Advertisements

I am looking for a building lot in Jones County. Would not even mind something with some low land. Have contacted every R Agent that I have seen such offered by no one ever calls back. I know that the area is rather rural the reason that I like it. If anyone knows of a Agent looking to make a sale I would appreciate hearing about them, do want to stay in the Pollocksville area and off the main HWY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2007, 06:41 PM

8 posts, read 20,753 times
Question Those interest in having a healthy world

I am a bit of a naturalist-I have always recycled and conserved-at this point of life I want these natural habits to dominate my life style-am also interested in meeting those that share my golds. Have any build a green home. I am going around and around, trying to find the structure that allows the natural aspect of life that I find necessary. I have looked into straw but have a real concern that it may not stand up to the natural environment of the area. Please if anyone is out their I would appreciate your input.

Old 12-23-2007, 06:03 PM

232 posts, read 690,660 times
Hi Patricia,

I think there's a log cabin rental cottage in the Pollocksville area. If you go to the Jones county website, it should be listed under the "recreation" page. I don't know the owners, but they probably would let you look around and take notes on construction details.

http://www.co.jones.nc.us/Moore.JPG (broken link)

There's no shortage of timber around there, so a log cabin might fall into the green category. Good luck with your search.

Last edited by Sleestak; 12-23-2007 at 06:30 PM..

Old 10-16-2010, 08:56 PM

6 posts, read 9,007 times
If you want a reliable, honest, and expeditious realtor then I recommend the one I use. He has been with us for 2 1/2 years and has the patients of a saint. He has Never not returned our calls and he does so right away. He is courteous and NOT PUSHY which is what first sold me. Call "Prudential Clearwater Realty and ask for Tim. He will work very hard for you. Good luck!!

Old 10-16-2010, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriciapld1 View Post
I am looking for a building lot in Jones County. Would not even mind something with some low land. Have contacted every R Agent that I have seen such offered by no one ever calls back. I know that the area is rather rural the reason that I like it. If anyone knows of a Agent looking to make a sale I would appreciate hearing about them, do want to stay in the Pollocksville area and off the main HWY
See my post below- I'm new to this site and I may have replied in the wrong spot(?) I am also house hunting in Jones County...

Old 10-17-2010, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriciapld1 View Post
Tim's office is located in New Bern on Craven Street.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina