U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2015, 08:53 AM

37,061 posts, read 16,164,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jglfan View Post
Hello, I bought a home in Ocean isle Beach this past summer, for the next several years I will only be visiting for a week at a time a few times s year, until we move there sometime in 2019. I was hoping I could get some feedback on the House of Blues in North Myrtle Beach, I'll be down in April, thought i"d like to go there to see a show. From their website, it seems the general admission tickets are standing only, and they offer seating for higher priced tickets, and for dinner. Can anyone offer their thoughts on the quality of their dinners, and the general experience? Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks, Gary
You can get all you want to know on line.

The food is the same at all places, just like any other place that has multiple locations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2015, 10:23 AM

2,401 posts, read 3,367,962 times
For the OP...I have been impressed with the acts that Ziggy's by the Sea in Downtown Wilmington has been getting...

Ziggy's by the Sea

George Clinton sold out the other night...they have had a number of current country artists there (Tyler Farr, Chase Bryant, Parmalee). Gin Blossoms are there next month. Seems to be becoming a good place to see artists. It is small (I think less than 500) and in the same way as HoB there is some seating on the upper level with standing on the lower level.

Its not a bad drive to downtown Wilmington from Ocean Isle Beach either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina