U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-01-2015, 06:26 PM
 
1,090 posts, read 1,966,944 times
Reputation: 386

Advertisements

Anyone know what weekends in October this is running this Fall??

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-01-2015, 06:36 PM
 
4,659 posts, read 7,726,535 times
Reputation: 4820
Don't know, but here's their website.

Brunswick County HBA

If were a betting person, probably third and 4th weekend of the month. Note there are 5 weekends this coming Oct.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-02-2015, 08:07 AM
 
4,960 posts, read 2,208,094 times
Reputation: 7109
I would search for the area you are interested in. Different areas/town/cities and counties run parades independently so the dates and times can vary area to area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-02-2015, 08:15 AM
 
Location: Southport
4,639 posts, read 4,821,112 times
Reputation: 3417
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscman View Post
Anyone know what weekends in October this is running this Fall??

Thanks
Where?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-02-2015, 12:01 PM
 
562 posts, read 933,829 times
Reputation: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscman View Post
Anyone know what weekends in October this is running this Fall??

Thanks
Hey! How are you? I would bet also that the Parade would be the weekend of the 17th of October and the 24th of October. That seems to be when Brunswick County has their showings...in the past several years anyway..... PS - We also will be coming down again this Fall!! We are bringing Mary and Rick with us - they are getting ready to build this summer in Ocean Ridge Plantation - we have several years to go yet...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-02-2015, 01:43 PM
 
1,090 posts, read 1,966,944 times
Reputation: 386
ok, Thank you



Quote:
Originally Posted by ocngypz View Post
Don't know, but here's their website.

Brunswick County HBA

If were a betting person, probably third and 4th weekend of the month. Note there are 5 weekends this coming Oct.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-02-2015, 01:47 PM
 
1,090 posts, read 1,966,944 times
Reputation: 386
Looks like we will be neighbors, we just came back and bought a house being built on Castlebrook Way.

Nice plantation, and all along we were going to buy at SJP, another beautiful place.

Left there yesterday it was 86, today in NJ a high of 53..... Time to vamoose.................




Quote:
Originally Posted by missynancy View Post
Hey! How are you? I would bet also that the Parade would be the weekend of the 17th of October and the 24th of October. That seems to be when Brunswick County has their showings...in the past several years anyway..... PS - We also will be coming down again this Fall!! We are bringing Mary and Rick with us - they are getting ready to build this summer in Ocean Ridge Plantation - we have several years to go yet...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-02-2015, 02:08 PM
 
2,784 posts, read 7,343,025 times
Reputation: 2801
Quote:
Originally Posted by missynancy View Post
Hey! How are you? I would bet also that the Parade would be the weekend of the 17th of October and the 24th of October. That seems to be when Brunswick County has their showings...in the past several years anyway..... PS - We also will be coming down again this Fall!! We are bringing Mary and Rick with us - they are getting ready to build this summer in Ocean Ridge Plantation - we have several years to go yet...
Nancy, I have e mailed the Builders Assoc. of Brunswick Co. to get the dates for the Fall Parade. Hope to get down there too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2015, 09:53 AM
 
1,090 posts, read 1,966,944 times
Reputation: 386
Just heard from my Realtor

October 16, 17, 18
and
October 23, 24, 25

12pm to 5 pm




Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyj View Post
Nancy, I have e mailed the Builders Assoc. of Brunswick Co. to get the dates for the Fall Parade. Hope to get down there too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2015, 12:11 PM
 
2,784 posts, read 7,343,025 times
Reputation: 2801
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscman View Post
Just heard from my Realtor

October 16, 17, 18
and
October 23, 24, 25

12pm to 5 pm
Just received an e mail from the Brunswick Co. HBA, your realtor is correct
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
Similar Threads
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top