U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2015, 07:52 AM

2 posts, read 2,918 times

Advertisements

Hi All,
For those relocating to Eastern North Carolina I would like to introduce myself. My name is Lisa and I am a local Interior Decorator and Home Stager living in Swansboro, NC. Just a few miles away from Camp Lejeune. It is my pleasure to offer staging services for military families and newbies to the area. Moving can be difficult and it is often a challenge making all of your existing belongings work in your new home. Having your home professionally staged is a perfect solution to new homeowners who need a bit of help making everything “work” in their new space. We can also make suggestions to make your home really shine such as new paint colors or accessories to purchase in the future if you are looking to go a bit further. I am so happy to work with new homeowners or military families relocating to Camp Lejeune or New River Air Station in Jacksonville or Cherry Point in Havelock. I will travel as far as Wilmington for those who need my help.

I offer reasonable rates and can help relieve some of the burden of moving in to a new home. Please feel free to visit my website LisasCreativeDesigns.com to learn more or to find my contact information.

http://lisascreativedesigns.com/Desi...ing-Room-4.jpg

Last edited by LisasCreativeDesigns; 06-08-2015 at 07:58 AM.. Reason: spell check
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or