Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2015, 03:32 PM

3 posts, read 2,543 times

Advertisements

My Husband and I are going to Carolina Beach in October. We usually go to North Topsail but wanted to try something new this year. Are there any restaurants in the area that have all you can eat crab legs? Any restaurants suggestion and things we must do while we are there would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2015, 04:50 AM

4,639 posts, read 6,382,360 times
Places to eat: Surf House, Shuckin' Shack, Britt's Doughnuts. No all you can crab legs that I'm aware of. CB isn't like Myrtle Beach, thankfully.

Things to do: NC Aquarium, Ft. Fisher, viist Wilmington.

CB is a fairly small, laid back place, especially in October. Not sure if thats what you're looking for?

Old 09-15-2015, 07:04 AM

3,083 posts, read 4,858,470 times
You can spend an afternoon at the Lazy Pirate...lots of outdoor activities and the food is good.

I love it when they have live music at the Seawitch...and if the weather is good. As well, a drink outside at the Fat Pelican is a must when going to Carolina Beach.

There is a Nikki's Sushi, which is a local Sushi chain.

And one of the best Italian places in the Wilmington area is Freddie's in nearby Kure Beach. Wilmington folks make the trip down there frequently because it is good.

Old 09-15-2015, 08:26 AM

805 posts, read 2,005,017 times
Default !

Two places come to mind for great seafood in the Carolina Beach area...

Michael's Seafood Restaurant & Catering - Home right in Carolina Beach

Fish Bites Seafood Restaurant | American Restaurant | Wilmington, NC just a few miles away in Wilmington

both have some of the best seafood around.... but my favorite of the two is Fish Bites.

Old 09-15-2015, 08:45 AM

13,371 posts, read 27,044,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecreek67 View Post
both have some of the best seafood around.... but my favorite of the two is Fish Bites.
Nice menu! When they have Oyster Bombs and Lobster Bisque, who needs all-you-can-eat frozen crab legs?

Old 09-15-2015, 11:36 AM

35 posts, read 57,329 times
Default Yummm-o!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenage1 View Post
Nice menu! When they have Oyster Bombs and Lobster Bisque, who needs all-you-can-eat frozen crab legs?

I totally agree!!! We are coming into town the last 5 days of Sept to house hunt, can't believe this bucket list dream is coming true and we will certainly be trying Fish Bites!!

Old 09-16-2015, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinadawg2 View Post
Places to eat: Surf House, Shuckin' Shack, Britt's Doughnuts. No all you can crab legs that I'm aware of. CB isn't like Myrtle Beach, thankfully.

Things to do: NC Aquarium, Ft. Fisher, viist Wilmington.

CB is a fairly small, laid back place, especially in October. Not sure if thats what you're looking for?
Thanks, We are looking for a quiet beach like North Topsail so it sounds like Carolina Beach will be perfect!

Old 09-16-2015, 09:09 AM

Thanks for all the great recommendations!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina