U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2017, 09:30 AM

1 posts, read 478 times

Advertisements

Hi, my husband and I are looking for any type of three - four bedroom (even a two bedroom if the home has a living room and family room or even a separate formal dining room) for ourselves and our three boys. Our two older boys are junior/senior in high school at North and student at Brunswick Community College. We also have a five year old.

We have run into a complication...our lease runs out March 31st and our home we were planning on buying has hit a snafu and the contractor doesn't think it will be finished now until July/August at the earliest. So we are needing a 6-month rental somewhere in Brunswick County. We prefer to stay in Keland but Winnabow, BSL, Bolivia, Supply, Belville areas all would work for that short of time.

If ANYONE CAN HELP US OUT AND HAS A PLACE OR KNOWS OF SOMEONE WHO DOES AND WILL DO A SIX MONTH LEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT ME!

We are good renters, with a good rental history (have rented here, same house for four years) we would just do month to month here but our landlord/owner wants to put it up for sale since we did not renew our lease. PLEASE SOMEONE OUT THERE HAS TO KNOW OF SOMEWHERE/SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP US OUT. You cancontact me on my cell [mod cut] by phone or text. And you can also contact me through email [mod cut].

I/we are getting worried bc we don't really know anyone here and we can not find any places that do six month leases. PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANY OPTIONS/IDEAS YOU KNOW OF...cell:[mod cut] email: [mod cut]. Thank you. jillnjohn

[mod note] If you can help jillnjohn, please contact her via DM. Thank you. [mod note]

Last edited by volosong; 03-08-2017 at 04:12 PM.. Reason: deleted personal contact information
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or