U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2017, 12:05 PM

1 posts, read 771 times

Advertisements

hey everyone! This is my very first time posting to this forum so I hope I'm posting in the right area. My name is Curt and I'm currently living in Greensboro and planning on moving to Wilmington within the next year for a pretty incredible career opportunity. I currently manage a company called dining Dash in Greensboro and my boss is offering me a franchise opportunity in Wilmington. My question is if anyone has any suggestions on affordable one-bedroom apartments in Wilmington or any surrounding areas no more than a 30 minute drive from Wilmington? I'm really not too picky at the moment where I live as long as it's a safe and affordable area. I'm not too familiar with Wilmington I've only visited there twice in the last year. I'm looking for a place preferably $700 or under a month. I don't know if that's realistic for Wilmington or anywhere nearby but my boss would be willing to help with rent for the first year or so. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or