U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2008, 06:53 PM

4 posts, read 13,857 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know about the Palmetto Creek development or live there. What can you tell me. I am considering purchasing there. It is between Leland and Shallotte off 211.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2008, 08:56 PM

115 posts, read 522,623 times
Have you been there? It is sort of in the middle of nowhere.

Old 05-18-2008, 07:07 AM

214 posts, read 736,516 times
Default Palmetto Creek is Great

Actually Palmetto Creek is ideally situated on Rt. 211. Only 5 minutes from RT. 17, and you're in Wilmington in about 30 minutes. If you have school age children there is a school located in Winding River, with after school programs, which is also only 5 minutes away. Palmetto Creek also offers golfing to residents through the club at Winding River. The lot sizes are larger than most communities, the homes are gorgeous, mostly brick, and there are Townhomes as well as Single Family Homes. The clubhouse and pool have already been built, and it is beautifully landscaped. The developers and builders have created a gem. I don't live there, but have helped many people relocate there. It is attracting not only retirees, but affluent families as well with children looking for larger homes, larger lots in a private setting. Moderator cut: solicitation

Last edited by SunnyKayak; 05-18-2008 at 07:23 AM..

Old 04-03-2009, 05:46 AM

197 posts, read 415,157 times
I was looking around Palmetto creek last week. What i'd like to know is, how new is this development? When did they break ground on it? Driving through, it appeared most of the lots available were sold and only a few completed homes (compared to the amount of lots) There was a new house going up that I saw. Are things slowing down in that community due to the recession?

Old 07-13-2009, 02:59 PM

4 posts, read 23,380 times
We were just there last week. There are quite a few houses completed. The "Amenities Center" is complete - pool, exercise room, etc. There are many lots still available, but it is a 15 minute drive to town and the beaches are even farther away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina