Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2007, 06:59 PM

2 posts, read 17,953 times

Advertisements

Hello!
Can anyone give me some info. We are looking to relocate to Wilmington area. I am trying to apply for a job at the GE in Wilmington, but cannot find any job postings. The GE site only has management or Enig jobs. Does GE use a local placement for other jobs. Or does anyone have an address I can send a resume too? Any information would be a big help. Looking for Instrumentation & Control Field Tech job with GE.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2007, 02:47 PM

3,290 posts, read 9,186,341 times
Quote:
Can anyone give me some info. We are looking to relocate to Wilmington area. I am trying to apply for a job at the GE in Wilmington, but cannot find any job postings. The GE site only has management or Enig jobs. Does GE use a local placement for other jobs. Or does anyone have an address I can send a resume too? Any information would be a big help. Looking for Instrumentation & Control Field Tech job with GE.
As far as I know, GE has only the main career site that they funnel everything thru. http://www.gecareers.com I just looked and they do all types of jobs there not just management or engineering. I plugged in NC and a bunch popped up and not all were management or engineering.

My husband works at GE Wilmington in engineering. Liz

Old 10-31-2007, 06:46 PM

2 posts, read 17,953 times
Thank you for the information. I have not found any Instrumentation & Control Field Tech job's on the GE site. Do you know if they have this position in the Wilmingtion plant?

Old 10-31-2007, 07:42 PM

3,290 posts, read 9,186,341 times
Quote:
I have not found any Instrumentation & Control Field Tech job's on the GE site. Do you know if they have this position in the Wilmingtion plant?
No, I don't know...if it's not listed, they probably don't need one right now cause I know they are hiring right and left. Liz

Old 08-13-2008, 02:04 PM

2 posts, read 15,914 times
Default This Temp agency direct link to GE

Hello, it is my understanding that the attached link is a Temp agency which GE has some ownership in.

I have been told that it is a good way to get a non-degreed (EE) Technical Job at GE, anyway here is the link:

[URL]https://powersource.gsinc.com/recruiting/[/URL]

Good luck, maybe I will meet you someday working at GE, because I also am trying my luck there.

Old 08-13-2008, 02:10 PM

2 posts, read 15,914 times
try this web site, temp agency with good link to ge:
[URL]https://powersource.gsinc.com/recruiting/[/URL]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina