U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-30-2008, 01:18 PM

4,911 posts, read 2,722,843 times
Default Vacationing with Pet Emerald Isle

We are planning a vacation for next August in Emerald Isle with our dog. Do any of you know any oceanside or oceanfront homes for rent that are pet friendly? Any advice is welcomed. Thank you. kelsie
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2008, 01:29 PM

915 posts, read 1,425,453 times
Google "pet friendly motels in NC" and lots of stuff should come up that should help you find just the right place!

Old 09-30-2008, 01:46 PM

3,761 posts, read 4,901,298 times
Hope you find the perfect pet-friendly house rental in Emerald Isle...keep in mind that Beaufort has a pet-friendly B&B--The Red Dog Inn--and two pet-friendly pubs--the Back Street and the Cru Wine Bar/Coffee house...very civilized.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:14 PM

1,190 posts, read 2,491,741 times
Default reply

the red dog is closing soon. owners are staying, just closing the inn.

Old 09-30-2008, 03:30 PM

4,911 posts, read 2,722,843 times
I received an email from Molly Wood, the owner of the Red Dog Inn, we stayed there with our pet last Sept. They are closing the Inn, however, renting out the back cottage as pet friendly. We love Beaufort and are due to get there sometime next month, and the pet friendly bars. Thank you for your help, hubby just wants a week on the ocean in Emerald Isle with our beautiful Samoyed. I will keep looking. kelsie

Old 10-01-2008, 12:55 PM

1,640 posts, read 3,282,761 times
With the "interesting" financial and real estate environment we are currently in they should be pet friendly, vegetable friendly and mineral friendly too!
Sorry-Couldn't resist!!
Bill

Old 10-01-2008, 08:24 PM

709 posts, read 2,214,461 times
Smile There are pet friendly spots

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsie View Post
I received an email from Molly Wood, the owner of the Red Dog Inn, we stayed there with our pet last Sept. They are closing the Inn, however, renting out the back cottage as pet friendly. We love Beaufort and are due to get there sometime next month, and the pet friendly bars. Thank you for your help, hubby just wants a week on the ocean in Emerald Isle with our beautiful Samoyed. I will keep looking. kelsie
There are a number of pet friendly rentals in Emerald Isle. Just check with the main rental agencies. I know that our rentals homepage lets you search for "pet-friendly" rentals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina