U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2009, 08:44 AM

4 posts, read 24,241 times

Advertisements

Hi there! I was wondering if anyone actually lives in Rivermist in Southport and if they had any opinions on this builder or development. I think Southport is beautiful and loved the Rivermist community, but wanted some other opinions on the area and specific community.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2009, 01:05 PM

214 posts, read 736,802 times
Default Rivermist is great community, Centex is well established Builder/developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by trostle View Post
Hi there! I was wondering if anyone actually lives in Rivermist in Southport and if they had any opinions on this builder or development. I think Southport is beautiful and loved the Rivermist community, but wanted some other opinions on the area and specific community.
Hi trostle, please be advised that Centex is an exceptional builder/developer, and Rivermist is ideally located close to Southport and Oak Island. In these days of Builders going under, due to their banks withholding lending, Centex is still going strong. They have curtailed their building, so supply can catch up with demand, and are very strict with the development of their communities. To my knowledge they will not allow folks to buy and hold land indefinitely. They are more concerned with building and developing established communities.
I do not live there, but have assisted Buyers purchase there, and they have all been very pleased.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina