U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 08:12 AM

12 posts, read 36,953 times

Advertisements

I just wanted to touch base ... We arrived safe n sound in NC and have been enjoying the area. It's been a learning experience so far but you have to laugh when it gets difficult "keep your humor" everything happens for a reason even though at the moment you can't figure out why? LOL

We are staying in Surf City in the process of buying a home in Mill Creek...
and getting our life in order...

I can't thank everyone enough for all our your helpful e-mails!!!

Also I'm looking for a job that would fit my son's school schedule or at least mon-fri...

~May your days be filled with aloha~
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2009, 09:52 AM

12 posts, read 36,953 times
Default Updates~

Aloha Everyone!

Well we are officially moved into our new home (hale)...We decided to not buy in Mill Creek after all a bit small for us trying to plan on meshing family...We found a beautiful home (hale) in Chadwick Shores!!!

My son is very excited about starting school in the fall and I'm attempting to get him involved in some youth programs....soccer, cub scouts, and hopefully back in golf if I can find a good coach....

I got the cutest little suv a new 2010 XC-60 from the wonderful folk @ Parkway Wilmington Volvo they are amazing a family owed busy that bends over backwards to help you in every way it was the first time I ever enjoyed car shopping - purchase! Brent Ripp was great if your looking for a new car you must stop by and see them!!!

Myself still trying to figure out where to put things and organize!!!

Looking forward to the holidays I always love fall and decorating!!!

Hope to hear from everyone soon!

Aloha~

Quote:
Originally Posted by segobiaohana View Post
I just wanted to touch base ... We arrived safe n sound in NC and have been enjoying the area. It's been a learning experience so far but you have to laugh when it gets difficult "keep your humor" everything happens for a reason even though at the moment you can't figure out why? LOL

We are staying in Surf City in the process of buying a home in Mill Creek...
and getting our life in order...

I can't thank everyone enough for all our your helpful e-mails!!!

Also I'm looking for a job that would fit my son's school schedule or at least mon-fri...

~May your days be filled with aloha~
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina