U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-02-2009, 12:09 PM

5 posts, read 12,912 times
Default apartments in Washington NC

I am going to be relocating to Coastal North Carolina and I would love to hear any information that residents or former residents of the Washington NC area regarding the following apartment complexes. I found this list at Yahoo local. Thank you!

Metro Arms Apartments 369 N Respess St

Clifton Meadows Apartments W 10th St

Glenview Apartments 120 Holloman St,

Highland Apartments 111 Highland Dr,

Sunrise Apartments Randolph Rd,

Brittany Place Apartments

Shalom House 1255 Cowell Farm Rd

Quail Ridge of Washington 940 Runyon Rd

Clifton Park1030 Cowell Farm Rd
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2009, 12:23 PM

917 posts, read 1,480,854 times
Do you have to live in Washington? Am asking because you said coastal NC, and although on a map Washington looks like it's on the coast it really isn't. It's on the Pamlico river which is okay for boats, but not for beaches and what most people think of as coast. It's about an hour and a half from any beaches. Just wanted to make sure you knew this. Sorry, I don't know anything about apts. in that area.

Old 03-02-2009, 01:26 PM

5 posts, read 12,912 times
Default washington nc

I will be relocating to Washington for a job. If it's not considered "coastal" is there another term for that region? Eastern NC maybe?

Old 03-02-2009, 02:35 PM

46 posts, read 124,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by haleakala View Post
I will be relocating to Washington for a job. If it's not considered "coastal" is there another term for that region? Eastern NC maybe?
The Washington area is frequently referred to as the "Inner Banks" now (as opposed to the Outer Banks).

Old 03-03-2009, 12:43 PM

12 posts, read 31,351 times
Apartments in Washington are slim to none and prices are high. We looked because my husband works there and could not find a one. We ended up living in Greenville and he commutes there, which is about a 20 minute trip for him. We enjoy Greenville because it has more to do and the drive is not bad to Washington for work. I think it will give you more options as far as apartments go.

I'm sorry I'm not of more help with apartments in the Washington area, but I do think checking out Greenville would be well worth your time. We are currently staying at The Pointe at Wimbledon while we build a house. It's a very nice apartment complex and we have had no problems at all. The drive to Washington is not bad at all from here.

Good Luck!

Old 06-09-2009, 12:19 PM

2 posts, read 8,537 times
I have lived in Washington all my life. Try going through a realtor to rent a place. The apartments we have are for low income housing. There are some duplexes down River Rd, called river bend. Washington is right on the river which opens up to the sound. Its been a great place to live and grow up in.

Old 08-08-2009, 01:37 PM

1 posts, read 4,442 times
I have a house in Washington historic district and will rent a room with use of the house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina