U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2009, 02:28 PM

23 posts, read 66,212 times

Advertisements

the wife and i will be taking a trip to busch gardens in VA this april, and i would like to spend some time on the NC coast...somwhere sorta mid-coastline. give me some ideas on where to go. also we are looking to find a hotel for under $150 per night. thanks in advance. sorry for the newbie post im still sort of new here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2009, 03:27 PM

1,190 posts, read 3,644,085 times
Default reply

I would try the Seahawk, The Atlantis, The Sheraton, The Clamdigger Inn. The first three are in Atlantic Beach and The Clamdigger is in Pine Knoll Shores. They all lie on Bogue Banks(aka The Crystal Coast) which is a barrier island off of Morehead City. Lots to do. Cape Lookout National Seashore. Beaufort is nearby. Great saltwater fishing both inshore and offshore. Wonderful restaurants and 22 miles of beaches.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina