U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2009, 05:15 AM

2,078 posts, read 5,054,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by millina2009 View Post
what is opis?
Pitt County's Online Parcel Information System. You can use it to find all kinds of interesting facts about any piece of property in Pitt Counnty.

" + OPIS + " (http://gis.pittcountync.gov/website/opis/ - broken link)

The reason you had Cuban resturants in the Keys was because there are many, many numbers of Cubans there. I used to live on Plantation Key and spent a lot of time at Holiday Isle's Tiki Bar in Islamorada.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2009, 10:18 AM

5 posts, read 12,366 times
First Street Place Photo Album

First Street Place Photo Gallery (http://www.firststreetplace.info/gallery.aspx - broken link)

Old 08-31-2009, 04:22 PM

3,290 posts, read 5,449,623 times
I'm sorry that I really haven't been posting...I'm back in school, and I'm kind of sick! So I thank the people that kept this thread alive.

There's a new development going on right beside the shopping center that has Family Dollar, and some other places on Memorial Drive!
I was driving around today and I wonder what's going on with all the news channels? I saw a news crew on Landmark Drive (The Road Across from Walmart), I saw another at the intersection of 10th St, Charles St (It's where McDonalds, Sheetz, and Krispy Kreme, and etc is), and I saw another one at a random location that I can't remember!

So is there any other developments going on in Greenville that I don't know about?

Old 09-02-2009, 01:24 PM

20 posts, read 47,716 times
the fence is up surrounding the ecu athletic complex at the corner of greenville and charles.

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sean/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png (broken link)file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Sean/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png (broken link)

Old 09-02-2009, 01:27 PM

20 posts, read 47,716 times
also the gas station at the corner of 10th and greenville(across from the Ford and Walgreens) is being turned into a dunkin donuts.

Old 09-03-2009, 04:18 AM

It is simply incredible the amount of building that is going on in the Greenville area. My wife and I just went for a ride the other day and it is astounding. Houses and commercial development everywhere. Memorial drive south into Winterville seems to be the really hotspot right now. That area right there by the new Micky Dees. I think someone has finally noticed the Winterville median income is the highest in the Greenville DMA.

We need to get some more business to come here to Greenville. I lobbied a couple of personal contacts inside of Sprint and they said they'll see what they can do. I also tried with Pep Boys but they're having some financial troubles right now. Costco likes to expand to places like here and they no doubt will at some point. We just need to make sure they come to Greenville and not someplace else like Jacksonville or Wilmington. Email them and tell them you want a Costco in the Greenville area.

Old 09-03-2009, 06:24 AM

451 posts, read 1,691,204 times
Have you ever been to Sam's Club on a Sunday afternoon? That's proof enough that another place like Costco is needed around here.

Old 09-03-2009, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithuania View Post
Have you ever been to Sam's Club on a Sunday afternoon? That's proof enough that another place like Costco is needed around here.
Don't tell us! Tell Costco.

Old 09-04-2009, 09:10 AM

When I went by today the new Trade-Wilco on Stantonsburg road is already framed and wrapped. At the pace they are going that place will be open in time for ECU to beat APP this weekend!

Old 09-04-2009, 09:13 AM

Greenville's growth to be featured on CNN:
Greenville's growth inspires CNN visit - News | Reflector.com (http://www.reflector.com/news/greenvilles-growth-inspires-cnn-visit-814696.html - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina