U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2009, 07:23 PM

3,285 posts, read 5,433,142 times

Advertisements

GO GREENVILLE!!! Its a big achievemnt to be on cnn....lol nice find ECUPIR8! You hold it down for Greenville!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2009, 02:40 PM

Businesses displaced by connector could get aid - News | Reflector.com (http://www.reflector.com/news/businesses-displaced-by-connector-could-get-aid-825067.html - broken link)
Businesses displaced by connector could get aid

http://www.reflector.com/multimedia/archive/00230/090909bridge_1_230763f.jpg (broken link)

Here go some pictures that I took of Uptown Greenville a few days ago...not really too much of them, sorry.

This Nathethial Village or whatever its called!

Turn Your Head...lol

Old 09-11-2009, 12:09 AM

Rec center renovation plans move ahead - News | Reflector.com (http://www.reflector.com/news/rec-center-renovation-plans-move-ahead-827439.html - broken link)
Rec center renovation plans move ahead

Old 09-13-2009, 07:31 PM

Any new developments in Greenville?

Old 09-14-2009, 09:46 PM

38 posts, read 81,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Martin View Post
Pitt County's Online Parcel Information System. You can use it to find all kinds of interesting facts about any piece of property in Pitt Counnty.

" + OPIS + " (http://gis.pittcountync.gov/website/opis/ - broken link)

The reason you had Cuban resturants in the Keys was because there are many, many numbers of Cubans there. I used to live on Plantation Key and spent a lot of time at Holiday Isle's Tiki Bar in Islamorada.
on virginia beach there is a resturant that has good cuban sandwiches.

Old 09-22-2009, 06:53 AM

1,255 posts, read 2,105,255 times
Wal-Mart developer files new request, councilman says from The Reflector: A Greenville councilman said a developer who tried to bring a second Wal-Mart to town has submitted new request to build on N.C. 33 east of Portertown Road. The site, according an e-mail to constituents from Calvin Mercer, sits east of where developers had tried to locate a store earlier this year. The City Council voted against a proposal that would have allowed that development across from Lowe's Home Improvement. The e-mail was distributed at 12:25 a.m. today. It said the same South Carolina developer filed a new rezoning petition with the city to bring a commercial development east of the current Food Lion on N.C. 33 and Portertown Road. The newsletter said the development "probably" was a Wal-Mart. The site was one of several alternate locations city staff recommended to the developer during deliberation on the first request. The petition could be heard at the October Planning and Zoning Commission meeting and the November City Council meeting, Mercer said in his e-mail. If the petition is successful, a large commercial center will open and the development will be annexed into the city as a requirement to provide of sanitary sewer service, Mercer said. Check back later for more details as they are confirmed. edit: sorry for the formatting (or lack thereof); I also can't link to the article for some reason.

Old 09-22-2009, 07:33 PM

Dang emelvee I was going to post that! lmao just playing

Here's the link though:
Wal-Mart developer files new request, 'excited' about site - News | Reflector.com (http://www.reflector.com/news/wal-mart-developer-files-new-request-excited-about-site-850317.html - broken link)

And here goes something else pretty intersting at least to me:
Convention center spruced up for municipal visitors - News | Reflector.com (http://www.reflector.com/news/convention-center-spruced-up-for-municipal-visitors-850285.html - broken link)
Convention center spruced up for municipal visitors

Old 09-23-2009, 01:25 PM

20 posts, read 47,647 times
A lot of construction going on downtown near chicos and the west end of ECUs campus on and around Reade Circle.

Old 09-24-2009, 04:21 AM

2,078 posts, read 5,041,037 times
This may have already been covered but there's something going up next to the Micky-Dees at the corner of Memorial and Arlington. There's the Micky-Dees and then the little shopping center with the BBQ place in it and then the once empty lot. The property is owned by O'Reilly Auto Parts Stores. I guess it's going to be an O'Reilly.

O'Reilly Auto Parts - name brand and discount automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment and accessories

Old 09-24-2009, 10:56 AM

1,255 posts, read 2,105,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Martin View Post
This may have already been covered but there's something going up next to the Micky-Dees at the corner of Memorial and Arlington. There's the Micky-Dees and then the little shopping center with the BBQ place in it and then the once empty lot. The property is owned by O'Reilly Auto Parts Stores. I guess it's going to be an O'Reilly.

O'Reilly Auto Parts - name brand and discount automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment and accessories
I google'd "O'reilly auto parts greenville, nc" and it came up with 2510 S. Memorial Blvd - near the McD's and Kangaroo gas station. So I'm sure you're right - I hadn't heard of this before.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina