U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2011, 07:38 PM

105 posts, read 145,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIR8tes12 View Post
anybody know what is going up beside the us cellular on highway 11 in winterville?
I suppose you're talking about across from Sam's Club between WalGreens/Auto Zone and the bank. Someone at a nearby business said this is going to be a Chick-Fil-A. It had been mentioned earlier that Chick-Fil-A was coming to the area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2011, 10:11 PM

3,323 posts, read 5,198,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Martin View Post
Popeyes opened on Monday!
And traffic was backed up past Stantonsburg/Farmville.

Old 06-29-2011, 10:15 PM

3,323 posts, read 5,198,893 times
So River Park North is currently around 325acres. Greenville bought (a while ago) around 125 acres of adjacent land, but it currently isn't open to the public. But once it is, we will have around 450 acres of nature to enjoy in our backyard. That will be over 10k ft of riverfront.

Old 06-30-2011, 07:44 AM

1,256 posts, read 2,114,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpirate View Post
Just came across this promo for Pitt County...best I've ever seen produced for this area...where has this been hiding?
It must be pretty new, since it features the new Heart Institute. Clearly targeted at business in hopes they will relocate to Pitt County.

Old 07-02-2011, 12:04 AM

3,290 posts, read 5,448,658 times
Anything New?

Old 07-05-2011, 02:51 PM

840 posts, read 1,042,190 times
Quote:
Hey guys!!! I have recently located to Greenville, NC. I am in the progress of looking for a certain business thats well needed in Greenville... So im here to take ppls opinions on what this city needs and see if i can make one of them Reallity! I thought of a Dave and Busters but its to small and i think u cant buy the name, i also thought of Chuckie Cheese bout they told me the area rights have been bought, also I inquired about Cinnabons but i was told Krispy Creme bought out the area rights lol, so can anyone help me about a few ideas of what they think will Suceed for years to come in Greenville NC lets make it happen... thanks for your reply
I have always thought a Cheesecake Factory would go good here...as much as Greenville loves to eat. But I don't believe they franchise out. If Rocky Mt. can get one..why in the world Greenville can't is beyond me. It would be nice to have a Chucky Cheese type place to bring kids to...nothing that I know of like that around here. I'd love to have a Brio here...love that place...but I don't know that Greenville is big enough to get one of those...seem to only be in Metro areas.

I would love to have a Fat Daddy's here...one of the best burgers in Raleigh.

Old 07-06-2011, 09:22 AM

210 posts, read 326,904 times
Something like Dave and Busters would be great for this area.

Old 07-06-2011, 10:00 AM

2,078 posts, read 5,053,165 times
Quote:
There is a new structure (commercial assumably) going up next to the Wilco Hess at the corner of 264 and Stantonsburg Rd.
And a sign posted on the property (a banner actually) says Subway Subs. I've never seen a stand alone Subway Subs store.

Old 07-06-2011, 12:19 PM

1,677 posts, read 2,047,790 times
Quote:
And a sign posted on the property (a banner actually) says Subway Subs. I've never seen a stand alone Subway Subs store.
There used to be a stand alone Subway in Washington before Wal Mart built their gas station in its place, but you're right - they're rare.

Old 07-06-2011, 04:18 PM

3,290 posts, read 5,448,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpirate View Post
I have always thought a Cheesecake Factory would go good here...as much as Greenville loves to eat. But I don't believe they franchise out. If Rocky Mt. can get one..why in the world Greenville can't is beyond me. It would be nice to have a Chucky Cheese type place to bring kids to...nothing that I know of like that around here. I'd love to have a Brio here...love that place...but I don't know that Greenville is big enough to get one of those...seem to only be in Metro areas.

I would love to have a Fat Daddy's here...one of the best burgers in Raleigh.
Rocky Mount doesn't have a cheesecake factory, I believe they have a factory or something like that but that's just about it. The Cheesecake Factory would probably do successful in Greenville, but they have a minimum revenue type of thing that basically says they each location has to make $$$ amount of money, and Greenville wouldn't be able to keep up with that amount do to our demographics. Chucky Cheese was originally planned for the Greenville Grande movie theatre shopping center, but I don't know what really happened with that. (in my opinion that's the wrong location anyways, there isn't enough parking out there as it is.) I've never heard of Brio's, what are they?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina