Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2011, 12:27 PM

3,352 posts, read 6,402,656 times

Advertisements

You must have a hummer or something lol I never use that station, I usually do Hess or either Sheetz.

I'm not in North Carolina at the moment, and I would like to know what was going to happen at the old exxon station at the intersection of Greenville BLVD, and Charles. Across from Walgreen's, Chillis, and etc. I know it's been closed for a while, but does anybody know if they're is any planned development for it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2011, 12:37 PM

28 posts, read 52,838 times
It's just up for lease by Jon Day. I drive past it every day and haven't seen any activity.

Old 07-17-2011, 03:26 AM

2,305 posts, read 6,063,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOREBOY View Post
I would like to know what was going to happen at the old exxon station at the intersection of Greenville BLVD, and Charles.
Do you mean Greenville and S. Evans?

Old 07-17-2011, 08:05 PM

18 posts, read 25,004 times
Do you guys know if Mellow Mushroom is planning on locating to the old Ham's or still building on Charles by the mall? I recently heard the rumor about locating to Ham's and didn't know which was true. Also, I saw that Uncle Yammy's for lease sign is down and there are changes to some of the inside. Anyone know anything about that?

Old 07-17-2011, 09:04 PM

247 posts, read 441,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandy8006 View Post
Do you guys know if Mellow Mushroom is planning on locating to the old Ham's or still building on Charles by the mall? I recently heard the rumor about locating to Ham's and didn't know which was true. Also, I saw that Uncle Yammy's for lease sign is down and there are changes to some of the inside. Anyone know anything about that?
It is scheduled to build at the Charles Blvd location.

Old 07-18-2011, 07:45 PM

3,352 posts, read 6,402,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Martin View Post
Do you mean Greenville and S. Evans?
Yes, thanks. I haven't been home in so long that I'm forgetting the street names lol
@ Scotty thanks, I do remember that their used to be a sign up saying for lease.

This is something else that I thought was interesting. It's not the Greenville area, but this is what I would like Pitt County do, try its best to actually attract industry. The wages may not be the best, but at least it's jobs not just retail.
City of Wilson, Nash County in $1M chicken fight | Eyewitness News 9

Old 07-18-2011, 09:21 PM

247 posts, read 441,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandy8006 View Post
Pete's Wycked Grill will be locating in the former Uncle Yammy's building. I don't know if their going to keep the winterville location open or operate both.

Old 07-20-2011, 02:27 AM

38 posts, read 95,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOREBOY View Post
has anyone been to Cheddar's yet? If so, is it any good?
i am sad to say i didn't care for it much.I went twice,both times my food was not good.but to each his own,

Old 07-20-2011, 02:32 AM

38 posts, read 95,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsie View Post
My husband and I went to Cheddar's for Father's Day dinner. We passed by on our way to do errands at 1:30 and there was a very long line outside. We arrived there for dinner at 4:10 and were told that the wait was 20 mins., we decided to go to the bar and eat there since the restaurant was packed. I had the full rack of ribs and 2 sides $13.99, my husband had Cajun Catfish, 3 pieces with 2 sides $8.69. Everything was delicious, and service at the bar was very quick & the servers were very knowledgeable. I ordered the chocolate Sundae cake and had to send it back b/c the top is sprinkled with peanuts and I am allergic to peanuts (that would not have been good). I had asked what kind of oil they used for the fries, never thinking about the cake. By 5:30 there was 1 1/2 hr. wait and they had run out of Rib Eyes and Ribs.
All in all we had a very good experience and will go back. Give it time and all the kinks will be ironed out. kelsie
my 7 yr old is allergic to peanuts,it's so scary ,and when i asked questions to the wait staff and managers half of them don't know what there food or fries are cooked in.hope you carry around an epi pen.

Old 07-20-2011, 02:27 PM

2 posts, read 2,744 times
i love cookout milkshakes but they just don't have enough of them in greenville. I think they could make a lot more money in this town. Does anyone know if they plan on building anymore in greenville?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina