Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2015, 12:35 PM

36 posts, read 63,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Bret Wickstrom View Post
Has anyone else noticed construction next to Sam's and behind the ABC store? It's a really strange construction site. It almost looked like they were adding to the ABC but I highly doubt that. It just seems weird because of the close proximity to the ABC store it doesn't seem like it's going to be anything separate.
I believe it is going to be an expansion of the ABC building and a receiving/shipping warehouse for ABC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2015, 04:56 PM

145 posts, read 266,664 times
I saw construction started on a building beside the McDonalds and Sheetz across from PittCC. I looked up the website on their sign and I found out that it will be a Starbucks, Sports Clips, and Chipotle along with two more retail spaces.

theshoppingcentergroup.propertycapsule.com/properties/proposedmultitenantshoppingcenter/#showDesktopSite

Old 07-15-2015, 07:53 AM

1,219 posts, read 1,552,876 times
Excellent find piratesrock!! I had a feeling that Chipotle would find another place in Greenville to set up shop! That will be a great location for it and any other shops that want to locate across from PCC.

Old 07-15-2015, 08:38 AM

192 posts, read 281,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratesrock View Post
I saw construction started on a building beside the McDonalds and Sheetz across from PittCC. I looked up the website on their sign and I found out that it will be a Starbucks, Sports Clips, and Chipotle along with two more retail spaces.

theshoppingcentergroup.propertycapsule.com/properties/proposedmultitenantshoppingcenter/#showDesktopSite
That's fantastic! Any idea when it'll be up? I didn't find any dates on the website.

Old 07-15-2015, 09:35 AM

111 posts, read 148,743 times
Any idea on retail that will fill the spaces below the Boundary complex downtown?

Old 07-15-2015, 10:23 AM

1,291 posts, read 1,598,482 times
11 Galleria is listed on that website with the development across from PCC. Did Brody sell it off or is that just who handles their marketing?

Old 07-15-2015, 01:35 PM

247 posts, read 445,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratesrock View Post

Someone posted a few pages back that this development is going to be a church. It was spoken about last week or week before.

Old 07-15-2015, 02:08 PM

1,291 posts, read 1,598,482 times
I posted that the construction at Old Tar Road/Vernon White Road in Winterville is going to be a Jehovah's Witnesses church. Are you thinking about that?

Old 07-15-2015, 02:16 PM

247 posts, read 445,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarnetAndBlack View Post
I posted that the construction at Old Tar Road/Vernon White Road in Winterville is going to be a Jehovah's Witnesses church. Are you thinking about that?
Yes. Thank you!

Old 07-15-2015, 06:45 PM

111 posts, read 148,743 times
Captrust CEO Fielding Miller donates $5 million to ECU to start school of entrepreneurship in the new millenial campus: ECU establishing Miller School of Entrepreneurship | News & Observer News & Observer

Pretty good start for the warehouse district...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina