U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2009, 03:22 PM

1 posts, read 2,005 times

Advertisements

Hey just looking for some information on Wilmington. I am 24 and my girlfriend is 25. We like going out at night, and we love to go out and walk or ride bikes during the day. We just cant stand ohio anymore. Its too cold most of the year and we would like to get out more... Was wondering if Wilmington has a good night life, and plenty of places to get out and be active. We are also huge fan of local business. Also we like to meet new people. Was curious how friendly the people are down there... If anybody has any insight let me know... And if you have anything else to add feel free.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2009, 02:46 AM

5 posts, read 21,047 times
I see no one answered your post so let me put my two cents in here. I am older then you and don't get out much at night but I do know downtown is not altogether safe at night. There are nice areas to walk and bike ride during the day however. Just one word of caution. I don't know what your work situation is but please have jobs lined up before you come here. It's next to impossible to find work and what you do find pay starvation wages.

Old 09-05-2009, 07:21 AM

7,088 posts, read 13,044,384 times
by in large, people treat you the same way you treat them, if you smile and say g'mornin' they will respond in kind, if you kinda grunt at them, this will be reciprocated. If you lay on your horn the moment the light turns green........you probably won't like the response.

Old 09-05-2009, 04:12 PM

36 posts, read 127,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Clay View Post
I see no one answered your post so let me put my two cents in here. I am older then you and don't get out much at night but I do know downtown is not altogether safe at night. There are nice areas to walk and bike ride during the day however. Just one word of caution. I don't know what your work situation is but please have jobs lined up before you come here. It's next to impossible to find work and what you do find pay starvation wages.
....In BuRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGAW we make pretty good money...$10.00-$12.00 per hour...not to bad for BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGAW...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina