U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2009, 12:13 PM

2 posts, read 4,146 times

Advertisements

Hi does anybody know any information on a house for rent at 224 giddensville road in faison? We passed it the other day and could not see the phone number on the sign. Can anybody help us with that? We live in Hope mills and would like to contact the people who have it for rent. Also do you know what schools are in that district? I know Hargrove elementary school is just dowm the street, need to know where my 7th grader would attend. I would appreciate any help anyone can give me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2009, 10:22 PM

983 posts, read 3,527,366 times
Your 7th grader would go to Hobbton Middle School, then Hobbton High School. They're both on Hwy 701 before you get to Newton Grove. I did actually used to know who lived there, but it's been YEARS, and I can't, for the life of me, remember who lived there.

If you google "N.N. Ellis Produce Company" and tell them you're asking about the church next to Poplar Grove Baptist Church, they can tell you who it belongs to.

Old 06-04-2009, 06:31 AM

2 posts, read 4,146 times
Thumbs up Update on Faison,NC

I thought the address for the house was 224,but I think it is 214 giddensville rd. I am interested in the house for rent next to the church.The house is before the field that sits to the left of the church if you were looking in front of the church. Does anyone live down that way who could get me the phone number off the "For Rent" sign? Thanks again

Old 08-12-2009, 10:01 AM

1 posts, read 1,935 times
Default Faison down to Wallace area

Speaking of rental homes...Does anyone know the best way to find rental homes for this area? I need a fenced yard, so apt will not do. I am not from this area. Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or