U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2009, 08:42 PM

3 posts, read 7,918 times

Advertisements

Hampstead, surf city, topsail, holly ridge

Hi, We are looking for small 2+ bedroom with small yard. single wide, double wide or house.
I have a small dog and some fish in small tank, husband and teenage daughter.
I have worked for same company for 11 years and can prove income as well as have references. My husband works for great company who is booming in area
I have lived in area for 3.5 years and we pay quite a bit in rent. I am looking to save some money to put my teenage daughter thru college and a special project. You will see that this amount of rent will not be a problem!
We are not looking for much, but clean with only few admentities. Washer and Dryer would be nice, but at least hook ups. Dishwasher would be nice too (teenager - you know).
Of course we'll pay our own utilities.
**The most importan is small yard fenced, or if I am able to fence small portion of yard myself - my own cost - that would be great!! I am really looking for safe neighborhood for us. I do not want to be directly on 17 if at all possible, unless property is set way back.
**It is necessary for me to stay in Topsail High district and would like to be close to Topsail Island.
Somewhere near Surf City Community Center or near food lion. I would really like to keep rent 700 to 750 if utilities are not included, i can go 950 with utilities included. I do not need the home to be furnished, have plenty to get rid of myself....However, if house if furnished, that is fine too, can store my furniture or sell it.
Willing to sign 1 year lease, 2 years if perfect place....Looking to move 1rst of Aug or 1rst of Sept. Can put good faith deposit down to hold. Please meet with me and my family and see us for yourself.
PLEASE E-MAIL ME WITH ACTUAL PROPERTIES - PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME REQUEST TO SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE CREDIT REPORTS OR HOUSES FOR SALE - NOT INTERESED IN EITHER...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2009, 05:05 AM

291 posts, read 766,427 times
I'll keep an eye out for your while riding my bike! I think there is one for rent over in "The neighborhoods of Belvedere" which sounds perfect(although I don't think it has fenced yard). You might want to look online in the Topsail Voice: Topsail Voice > Topsail Voice > Front (http://www.carolinacoastonline.com/topsail_voice/front/ - broken link)
There seem to be enough "for rent" signs around, but I'm not sure of the prices....like I say, I'll look around and will send you a personal message wiht any info I find.....

Old 06-10-2009, 06:29 AM

956 posts, read 3,592,876 times
My family has vacationed at Topsail the last 2 summers. It seems to me that most, if not all, of the homes for rent at Topsail and Surf City, cater to vacationers. There's an awful lot of money being made in that market - weekly rents starting at $700 and easily over twice that depending on the house and amenities. My suggestion is to look further away from the shore. Anywhere the rentals aren't considered vacation homes. Hope this helps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina