U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2009, 01:36 PM

45 posts, read 151,419 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of rental companies or individual beach homes that would be willing to rent for an entire month? I'm looking at spending the entire month of September at the coast but haven't been able to find a rental company that can help me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2009, 04:10 PM

56 posts, read 172,634 times
Lynnmuhl,

We own a wonderful 4 bedroom 4 bath condo at Ocean Isle Beach, NC. I would love to discuss your renting the place for the month of September. Right now, we are quoting $1150 for a week in September. We would consider renting for the month at $3000. Please note that the weather at this time is excellent. Warm days and cooler nights. The ocean is usually 80 degrees plus. Much quieter than the summer months.

Call me at 614-209-1486 or email me

Old 07-08-2009, 04:15 PM

2,784 posts, read 7,341,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnmuhl View Post
Does anyone know of rental companies or individual beach homes that would be willing to rent for an entire month? I'm looking at spending the entire month of September at the coast but haven't been able to find a rental company that can help me.
You might want to try Vacation Rentals By Owner, VRBO® is Vacation Rentals By Owner (http://www.vrbo.com/ - broken link)

Old 07-09-2009, 07:54 AM

45 posts, read 151,419 times
Thanks for the VRBO advice, I've tried that and most of those places want you to rent by the week -- at least in September.

Old 07-09-2009, 09:32 AM

1,162 posts, read 3,699,581 times
You can rent by the week, and request four weeks together... almost all places do it by the week, with specials for a whole month, as one of the above posters offered theirs that way. We used to go to Nags Head and always rented the same cottage for two weeks in a row. There are MANY coastal rental companies, so keep looking for more, maybe get a list via the Chamber of Commerce or visitors centers for the locales you're wanting... the hardest thing will be to get ANY cottage in September, as people often book six months to a year in advance, altho the fall months do have more openings. In addition, sometimes you can't get four weeks together because there will be a week in the middle where it's already rented... so if you find something ideal that has that problem, and the week in question is say around Labor Day, just add that week into early October, and maybe you'll get it that way.

Old 07-16-2009, 02:19 PM

5 posts, read 13,380 times
Does anyone know of a great beach home for rent from July 24th until August 23rd that is pet friendly, has internet access, and the ability for us to bring a pair of jet skis? A topper to all of that would be if the property also has a pool on sight. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina