U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 07:52 PM

16 posts, read 60,046 times

Advertisements

ya u prolly are if u could just look past it it would be great if u dont wanna add to anything then dont u dont need to not a big deal but if it bothers u that much then dont leave anything thx for your time
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2009, 07:54 PM

sorry to be rude but i dont like people that point out other peoples faults big deal if there isnt any punctuation its not that big of a deal

Old 09-02-2009, 07:20 PM

214 posts, read 737,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwa6 View Post
sorry to be rude but i dont like people that point out other peoples faults big deal if there isnt any punctuation its not that big of a deal
Actually it is a big deal. If people cannot communicate effectively either verbally or written, then our schools have surely failed them, or they lack the motivation to express themselves in such a manner to receive communication from those of us who only speak and understand a few languages w/o interpretation.

Old 09-02-2009, 08:06 PM

431 posts, read 1,012,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashellbelle View Post
Actually it is a big deal. If people cannot communicate effectively either verbally or written, then our schools have surely failed them, or they lack the motivation to express themselves in such a manner to receive communication from those of us who only speak and understand a few languages w/o interpretation.

Well said.

Old 09-02-2009, 08:35 PM

160 posts, read 700,022 times
If you're looking for a party beach town, Wilmington or Myrtle Beach are basically your only logical options. Both have tons of bars/night clubs and a large population of 20 somethings along with a lot of stuff a 20 something year old would actually want to do.

I still can't believe someone actually suggested Bald Head Island. That was good for a laugh.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:09 AM

Actually if your a great massage therapist then people tend to not really care about how your spelling/punctuation is since my clients never see my hand writing they tend to care more about me healing them. I talk with my hands and mouth and Im very good at it, my communication skills are very up to par other than my writing I will deff say needs much improvement lol and my use of slang. So im sorry for that the point I was trying to make earlier was that did you see all the other people that just helped instead of pointing out my faults in my writing I mean did it really ruin your day. Im laughing at it now cause its just silly but the only thing that came to mind was I thought this was a forum about north carolina not my writing skills. But since it actually really bothered some people I hope my spelling/grammer/punctuation is alot better this time so my apoligizes thank you everyone for your help I will make sure my writing skills are up to par before I post

Old 09-17-2009, 09:12 AM

I'm sorry, but am I the only one bothered by the lack of punctuation?

ps guys lightin up yall : )

Old 09-17-2009, 09:18 AM

4 posts, read 9,278 times
Lived in Morehead City for 12 years and loved it but not right on the beach--you have to go to Beaufort or Atlantic Beach for beach front. It is a great place to live but not really a nightlife place. Myrtle Beach, SC, is certainly more suitable for that.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:21 AM

4 posts, read 9,278 times
Also lived in the Daytona Beach, FL, area; now THERE is a party town!!!!

Old 09-18-2009, 10:31 AM

1,477 posts, read 5,041,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwa6 View Post
Howdy everyone me and my gf wanna move to a beach town in north carolina but have no idea which one to move to we are both 23 and want to live in a fun town we want a house right on the beach we know expensive but we would like choices what would yall recomend? a couple of choices would be great thx for yalls time!

Have you even priced what a home right on the beach would cost you to buy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina