U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 02:21 PM

1 posts, read 1,147 times

Advertisements

Hayley, you have mentioned The Highlands at Queens Creek. There is a dedicated website, just give it a Google! If we can help in any way, please let us know!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2009, 04:11 PM

148 posts, read 555,608 times
Right outside Jacksonville in Stella NC is a 4.5 acre homesite with a 3brm/2bth mobile home that is directly on deep water of the White Oak River...this property is priced at about 49 grand an ACRE...someone could build their dream home and live in privacy, jump on the boat and go fishing, tubing, skiing, or whatever....

Old 09-27-2009, 07:49 AM

2 posts, read 2,171 times
Having moved to Jax, NC about a year ago, I have found that there are many "varieties" of housing areas there. We bought just outside of city limits, supposedly called the SW area, an older, established neighborhood. We're just off 258, about 10 miles from Richlands. Very quiet, very nice. We're also near the new Walmart and Lowes and there is a lot of new construction going on in the area. I personally don't know much about Richlands, but it is nice going through there - the only thing is the approx. 12 mile drive toward the base. The mall is about 7-10 miles from us and the "shopping areas" - but you just ride the bypass and it's fine. Not being military, I can't visit the beach on base, but I'm told it's beautiful and the park there is nice. Good luck.

Old 10-01-2009, 02:08 PM

2 posts, read 2,171 times
Default Jax, NC

Even though we moved to NC, we're ready to move back to Florida. We'll be selling our house for about 189,000 - nice area 3 -2 , new heated/spa 6 x 12 - about 6 people - new kitchen - huge - open floor plan - new floors - .6 acres. Let me know if you want pics. I hope it's okay to post this. I apologize if it's not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina