Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2008, 10:11 AM

51 posts, read 194,646 times

Advertisements

Anyone have info on this area? Saw proerty on little river rd in new hope looked nice
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2008, 10:58 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,518,175 times
Hertford, North Carolina (NC) Detailed Profile - relocation, real estate, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, news, sex offenders city data info

Old 03-28-2008, 12:36 PM

51 posts, read 194,646 times
Smile thanks

It is a bit difficult to manuevor my way around the site. I appreciate your help.
cat

Old 01-24-2009, 06:44 PM

5 posts, read 14,881 times
Hertford? Run away. The crime is rampant here. We won't leave our house at night and since the drive-by shootings and muggings in broad daylight, we won't walk anywhere even in the day. I had better luck with the crime when I was in Miami.

Old 11-20-2009, 09:39 AM

9 posts, read 20,507 times
Default Okay Guardian Angels: Jobless, Homeless and In Dire Need Of Help

I'm posting this here as I am not sure where to post it. I have a friend who is living near Hertford. Her and her fiance are both not employed (we are all going through hard times right now so please don't judge), which made it impossible to keep their vehicles (insurance, payments and fuel) and now they don't have a home to live in. What is making matters worse is she is getting ready to have a baby within 30 days. Imagine if that happened to you. We are only a couple paychecks away from being homeless. She was living in Bertie County (until they lost their home) and now they are in Perquimans County (?). She is getting food stamps in Bertie County (she REALLY hates that) but really needs a home. I am a couple of hours from her or else I would give her and her fiance a place to live. Where can they turn to to get a hand up, not a hand out?? They have always helped others but in their time of need, they need a little compassion. They will definitely "pay it forward" when they get back on their feet. Her fiance has a degree and if you email me, I can provide that info. They are proud people and I didn't want to post too much info. If you can steer me in the right direction, I will try to do their "leg work" for them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina