Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 07:36 AM

1 posts, read 1,970 times

Advertisements

So I'm 21 and have sucked every amount of fun and girls out of my town here in jersey. Planing on finally moving out of my parents basement and getting my own place. My budy steve and I need a change of senery. A nice fun colllage town full of single women maybe an hour or so from the beach sounds perfect. Only problem is... I now nothing about NC. I've been down there a few times to know how nice it is but that's about it. Any ideas on a town with cold beer and hot girls?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2010, 08:46 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,522,515 times
Wilmington University of North Carolina Wilmington
Greenville North Caolina East Carolina University
;
;
;
;

Old 01-13-2010, 09:15 AM

15 posts, read 44,679 times
The "college" women hopefully "know" better to look for more intelligent guys. You should be "planning" to aim lower, maybe high school / GED girls? Good luck with your "buddy" with a change of "scenery".

Old 01-13-2010, 11:43 AM

431 posts, read 1,142,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagerfreedom69 View Post
So I'm 21 and have sucked every amount of fun and girls out of my town here in jersey. Planing on finally moving out of my parents basement and getting my own place. My budy steve and I need a change of senery. A nice fun colllage town full of single women maybe an hour or so from the beach sounds perfect. Only problem is... I now nothing about NC. I've been down there a few times to know how nice it is but that's about it. Any ideas on a town with cold beer and hot girls?
First of all, its college. Not collage. Second, moving somewhere completely new just for "cold beer and hot girls" isn't the best idea. What about employment? You can expect to just move and then find a job. Otherwise you'll be living in your car.

Old 01-13-2010, 12:29 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,862,875 times
Well, among other sterling attributes, N.C. offers a wide variety of educational opportunities. You might do well to check out a few.

Old 01-13-2010, 02:11 PM

10,728 posts, read 22,827,176 times
Quote:
Don't you think you should learn a little more about NC in general, before deciding to move here? What made you pick this state, since you "now" nothing about it?

Wilmington is the only town with a college that's near the beach, to answer your question, but I hope you will pay more attention to things like getting a job BEFORE you move and learning about the area to see if it's for you, before moving here "for the cold beer and hot girls".

Old 01-13-2010, 02:13 PM

22 posts, read 72,031 times
Default wow

Quote:

I think that you need to learn how to spell correctly and probably mature a little bit before moving some where without knowing anything about it. How are you going to pay for housing, utilities, food, recreation etc.. North Carolinas unemployment rate is relatively high mainly because there are so many people such as your self who get the idea to pick up and move there.

Old 01-13-2010, 03:28 PM

881 posts, read 2,253,830 times
I think the Jersey Shore would be perfect for you!

Old 01-13-2010, 06:50 PM

23 posts, read 99,917 times
I've been in NC for about a year and a half, and just when I think I'm changing people's opinion of my home state...here's a reminder of why so many can't stand the place. Hopefully this is a joke topic.

Old 01-14-2010, 05:40 PM

431 posts, read 1,142,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redmch91 View Post
I've been in NC for about a year and a half, and just when I think I'm changing people's opinion of my home state...here's a reminder of why so many can't stand the place. Hopefully this is a joke topic.
Hopefully, but probably not. It's a shame.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina