U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 09:22 PM

10 posts, read 46,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyj View Post
Ocean Isle Palm is a new community being developed by Coastal Communities, Mark Saunders is the owner. He has developed Ocean Ridge, Rivers Edge and at least one other gated community in Brunswick Co. (I forget the name of it).
SeaWatch at Sunset Beach is the other community.

We visited there this Spring as well. Prices for the lots from the developer are high, as stated. They are offering some incentives though. For resales in these communities, take a look at www.plantationpropertiesnc.com.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2007, 04:21 PM

4 posts, read 11,556 times
Thank you. This was very helpful. I just revisited this place last week and it appears that life there has a lot of potential. It appears that retail and businesses are in the process of gearing up. I saw a bunch of building of multi and single family homes being built. As to the businesses I'm not sure of their timeline. Personally I believe it's an absolutely GREAT value but I'm comparing that to the Maryland, DC, Deleware area.

Old 05-05-2008, 10:18 AM

18 posts, read 48,686 times
wondering if anyone out there has any updated info on this place (ocean isle palms). prices, whether the builder is going to go bankrupt, how it compares to other sales in the area, are there any units built yet, quality of construction, etc.

any info about the area would also be appreciated. is population increasing/decreasing? what is medical care like in the area? what is cost of living like in the area?

thanks in advance for any information!!!

Old 05-05-2008, 05:33 PM

51 posts, read 136,031 times
Default ocean isle palms

I own a property in Rivers Edge in the town of Shallotte. The same people are selling property in Ocean Isle Palms. Mark Saunders runs a first class operation. It might be worth your while to check things out. One of the best sales people that work there is Patrick Wright. Good luck.

Old 05-05-2008, 08:49 PM

18 posts, read 48,686 times
Default thanks. any more info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetoutofNJDave View Post
I own a property in Rivers Edge in the town of Shallotte. The same people are selling property in Ocean Isle Palms. Mark Saunders runs a first class operation. It might be worth your while to check things out. One of the best sales people that work there is Patrick Wright. Good luck.
thanks so much for your reply. what is the cost of living in the area? what is medical care like there? what is car traffic like in the area? what has been the trend of real estate values over the past 5 to 10 yrs in the area? who are the builders that are respected in the area?

any input appreciated. thanks.

Old 06-25-2008, 01:25 PM

14 posts, read 76,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SXMGirl View Post
Does anyone know anything about this area? I received a brochure in the mail today, totally unsolicited. However, it looks very nice. I would welcome any info regarding this beach area. Thanks.
Check out the Ocean Isle Palms website at oceanislepalms.com

Old 06-25-2008, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMTuKnowMe View Post
wondering if anyone out there has any updated info on this place (ocean isle palms). prices, whether the builder is going to go bankrupt, how it compares to other sales in the area, are there any units built yet, quality of construction, etc.

any info about the area would also be appreciated. is population increasing/decreasing? what is medical care like in the area? what is cost of living like in the area?

thanks in advance for any information!!!
go to the Ocean Isle Palms website: Ocean Isle Palms

Old 06-25-2008, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtinctBird View Post
SeaWatch at Sunset Beach is the other community.

We visited there this Spring as well. Prices for the lots from the developer are high, as stated. They are offering some incentives though. For resales in these communities, take a look at www.plantationpropertiesnc.com.
Go directly to the Ocean Isle Palms website at: Ocean Isle Palms
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina