U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Collecting and Antiques
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2015, 12:30 PM

2 posts, read 1,318 times

Advertisements

Hi. Im looking to sell some of my antique collection of Myanmar and Cambodia pieces like wooden, bronze, lacquer, alabaster statues and Buddha heads and so on. They are all authentic pieces and not remake ones so I was wondering does anyone know any good Buyers or collectors out there or know where can I sell them online except for on eBay ?

Thank you very much in advance
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2015, 02:12 PM

12,683 posts, read 14,063,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saravaree View Post
Hi. Im looking to sell some of my antique collection of Myanmar and Cambodia pieces like wooden, bronze, lacquer, alabaster statues and Buddha heads and so on. They are all authentic pieces and not remake ones so I was wondering does anyone know any good Buyers or collectors out there or know where can I sell them online except for on eBay ?

Here is a site you can contact, but it is in the Netherlands; however, the fellow and his wife travel to Myanmar frequently, so if your collection interested him perhaps he would come to look at it. Give him a try. I purchased a statue from him, and the article was accurately represented on his site and he was courteous and very fast....I would be inclined to give him query. His name is Peter.

Antique Burmese Buddha statues for sale. Rare Burmese Buddhas from Burma.

Old 09-16-2015, 02:23 PM

12,683 posts, read 14,063,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saravaree View Post

Hindu Gods & Buddha Statues

This fellow is in the U.S. He sells mainly new statues, he seems very devoted the the art and I found him a very courteous guy to deal with. I have seen some antiques on his site, but most statues are new. I have to say though he is dealing in modern statues, his products were very fine and there was nothing about them that I would fault. It was high quality craftsmanship.

However, who knows he may be interested in antiques for clients he knows even if he advertises to the general public, again talk to him and see where it goes.

There was another seller in the U.K. who dealt only in antiques, but I couldn't readily find his site just now. If I come across it, I will post it for you.

Old 09-16-2015, 11:35 PM

2 posts, read 1,318 times
Thank you very much Kevxu
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Collecting and Antiques
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or