U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-24-2010, 07:48 AM

3,394 posts, read 2,553,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
Those are some quality wins brother. Big12 is still within reach, that's always OUr #1 priority.

uo sucks. That gimmick O didn't work last year, won't work this year.

To all of the bandwagon ut fans; Iowa State @ home? really?!!! LMFAO. No, really. bwahahahahahahaaa!!! Embrace your part in history. First loss ever to ISU and your first back to back loss in asstin since 1997. The c-d bandwagoneers are witnessing ut history!!
Just like you, I figured OU would lose one of these conference games, at least one. They are a young team that was never expected to even smell this number of victories this year and they are still in control of the Big XII South and contend for the Big XII championship.

An the Whorns, oh I had a good day yesterday if only for them losing to Iowa State AT HOME. Did you see Mack Brown's presser yesterday? He threw the team AND the coaches under the bus!

Good times, good times!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBVb_DSM2wk

PS. Congrats to Mizzou fans. Your team earned it in every way last night. Good game. I'm thinking OU and Mizzou will meet again in the conference championship game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2010, 08:47 AM

2,807 posts, read 2,609,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuda View Post
I want the Tigers to ranked #1. I don't want that curse of getting knocked off. Maybe Masoli and company can come up with a miracle against Auburn next week.
If Oregon gets knocked off, it will be the 3rd "O" in a row...if thats not a curse, what is. Being in the cursed #1 Ranking, Taking on USC, at an away game, with USC on a bye week, and USC looking for a revenge game, as well as USC not getting a bowl game....this is looking scary to me. HOwever, that Offense should be nicked name: Annihilation, as it just devastates defences. Hey the Ducks didnt spot a team 2 TDs in the first half...thats got to be a good sign.

Yeah, Good luck Masoli...Help the ducks out...you owe us.

Old 10-24-2010, 08:57 AM

2,807 posts, read 2,609,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg13 View Post
Week 9:

1- Oregon
2- Boise State
3- TCU
4- Auburn
5- Utah
6- Alabama
7- Wisconsin
8- Michigan State
9- Missouri
10- Ohio State
As a Duck fan, if this holds, I want Boise State in the Title game, we need a little payback, as they have knocked us off twice in a row. I don't even think the Boise States QB has been sacked this year has he?

Old 10-24-2010, 09:31 AM

5,148 posts, read 1,777,205 times
Oregon
Auburn
Sparty
TCU
Mizzou
Alabama
Ohio State
Wisconsin
Stanford
Arizona

Old 10-24-2010, 10:13 AM

2,721 posts, read 2,190,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverking View Post
As a Duck fan, if this holds, I want Boise State in the Title game, we need a little payback, as they have knocked us off twice in a row. I don't even think the Boise States QB has been sacked this year has he?
It is easy to not be sacked when you play cupcakes

Old 10-24-2010, 10:43 AM

1,926 posts, read 1,936,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone8570 View Post
It is easy to not be sacked when you play cupcakes
Yeah, like the cupcake that demolished your Horns...Yowzaa!

Say hello to Iowa State Women's College for us. We'll be sure to let the University of California at LA for the study of Lameness know that you guys are still sobbing.

You're not in the conversation this year...run along

Last edited by Acuda; 10-24-2010 at 10:59 AM..

Old 10-24-2010, 10:45 AM

1,680 posts, read 1,788,145 times
ou-SUCKS

Well i guess i shouldnt talk, Texas lost to ISU?????

No ou still and always will SUCK!! Mizzou's run game and o-line have improved so much from last yr. Doesnt even look like the same team. Dont know what they did but keep it up tigers.

Sucks that Nebraska finally gets good on the yr they are leaving, or the Big XII North would finally be worth looking at again.

Old 10-24-2010, 10:54 AM

1,680 posts, read 1,788,145 times
An the Whorns, oh I had a good day yesterday if only for them losing to Iowa State AT HOME. Did you see Mack Brown's presser yesterday? He threw the team AND the coaches under the bus!

Good times, good times!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBVb_DSM2wk

Man its bout time he gets pissed. As a fan of Texas you dont see Coach Brown mad or super emotional. I wanna see **** thrown and bleep this bleep that. Not sure if its the coaches or player or both, but something not smelling right down in Austin.

Oooo Greg Davis(offensive coordinator)!! Your back on my **** LIST!!!

Old 10-24-2010, 11:14 AM

5,148 posts, read 1,777,205 times
Quote:

Say hello to Iowa State Women's College for us. We'll be sure to let the University of California at LA for the study of Lameness know that you guys are still sobbing.

I don't think we (ASU) got a hand on an Oregon QB either. Can't remember. ASU kind of has a good defense. Kind of because he have a ton of Blue chippers, they are just constantly out of position, and punching people after the whistle.

Old 10-24-2010, 11:46 AM

2,721 posts, read 2,190,010 times
Quote:

Wow, you duck fans are so classy!

It is almost funny how much joy people are getting out of the horns losing. Wow, so we should be ashamed because our program isn't dominating every team they play like they did the last 10 years? Yeah-- so ashamed... LOL. Texas football has done more than Oregon football ever will. How many national championships has Oregon won again? Oh wait... none =(

Last edited by h152cc2; 10-24-2010 at 11:56 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football