Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2010, 07:28 PM

749 posts, read 2,438,961 times

Advertisements

This is getting worse than the 96 NC game when Nebraska killed FL 62-24. Urban Meyer needs to pack it up and catch the next train outta Gainesville, better yet leave him in Tuscaloosa.

Well good luck to the rest of everyone elses teams and I'm all of the sudden a fan of Ohio St. or any team that can knock Mcleroy on his azz and whipe that smile off his face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2010, 08:38 PM

2,819 posts, read 6,454,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1coolcustomer View Post
This is getting worse than the 96 NC game when Nebraska killed FL 62-24. Urban Meyer needs to pack it up and catch the next train outta Gainesville, better yet leave him in Tuscaloosa.

Well good luck to the rest of everyone elses teams and I'm all of the sudden a fan of Ohio St. or any team that can knock Mcleroy on his azz and whipe that smile off his face.
To be honest I don't see any team beating Bama. They're just on another level.

Old 10-02-2010, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyj46 View Post
Maybe Auburn if they can keep rolling. I still think FL will win the SEC East so maybe they can get it turned around by then if Bama wins the West. I usually always root for the SEC, but I don't care......Big 10, Pac 10, whoever, I just want to see Bama beat.

Old 10-02-2010, 10:01 PM

977 posts, read 1,956,497 times
Maybe Auburn...MAYBE. Alabama is looking really good, and I hate to say that. I think the thing that sets them apart from everyone else is their lines/blocking. Tough to tackle the ballcarrier/quarterback if you can't get to them.

On the other hand, thank you for reminding us of the 96 Championship. A beautiful game it was.
62-24
GO BIG RED.

Old 10-02-2010, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg13 View Post
Maybe Auburn...MAYBE. Alabama is looking really good, and I hate to say that. I think the thing that sets them apart from everyone else is their lines/blocking. Tough to tackle the ballcarrier/quarterback if you can't get to them.

On the other hand, thank you for reminding us of the 96 Championship. A beautiful game it was.
62-24
GO BIG RED.
Wasn't beautiful for a Gator fan. I bet to this day Spurrier still occasionally wakes up after a nightmare about that game. From what I understood at the time, Tommie Frazier wanted to play for the Gators and was recruited but the Gators declined.....paybacks are a b***h.

Old 10-03-2010, 07:51 AM

11,251 posts, read 11,025,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyj46 View Post
Send the Tide over here to Autzen to play the Ducks. I think it would be a great game.

Old 10-04-2010, 12:07 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,127,170 times
Not sold on Bama. They are good dont get me wrong. One of the best coaches in NCAA, and a A- defense along with a B- offense. Its hard to match any other team up with them right now. Bosie St and Oregon would be the best at this time cause they can hand mad points on them. But I think they are undersized. Ohio St. might be the best, but if Pryor got into due to the mass amount of blitz looks Bama throws at ya will is o-line pick em up and will recievers be open. There is alot of games to go so, it will be fun to watch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football