Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 08:43 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,358,815 times

Advertisements

Told ya! I was there when Texas (who sucks, and I'm a Horns fan) played OU. And OU sucked that day and still managed to win (because we have no freakin' offense). That OU team was no Natl Championship team. They were better than Texas and got a lot of calls go their way.
Not surprised they were exposed...just that it took this long for people to realize.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2010, 10:07 AM

1,692 posts, read 3,126,888 times
Did you see bob stoops cryin last night. Whats even more funny at the store this ou-sucks fan was cryin his 40 yr old heart out. Sayin, "ou-sucks football is the only thing that aint left me! HA HA ***'IN HAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Oregon
1 Auburn
3 Bosie St
4 Alabama
5 TCU
6 Michigan St.
7 Ohio St
8 Utah
9 Wisconsin
10 LSU

Old 10-24-2010, 10:29 AM

4,070 posts, read 5,605,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFerrari View Post
Did you see bob stoops cryin last night. Whats even more funny at the store this ou-sucks fan was cryin his 40 yr old heart out. Sayin, "ou-sucks football is the only thing that aint left me! HA HA ***'IN HAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Oregon
1 Auburn
3 Bosie St
4 Alabama
5 TCU
6 Michigan St.
7 Ohio St
8 Utah
9 Wisconsin
10 LSU
Your infatuation with OU is bizarre to say the least.

Old 10-24-2010, 01:00 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,902,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Told ya! I was there when Texas (who sucks, and I'm a Horns fan) played OU. And OU sucked that day and still managed to win (because we have no freakin' offense). That OU team was no Natl Championship team. They were better than Texas and got a lot of calls go their way.
Not surprised they were exposed...just that it took this long for people to realize.
As usual....

I mean, Texas does suck this year, but OU is overrated damn near every season since 2002.

But they lost against Mizzou like I thought they would, and they just may lose again to Nebraska.

Old 10-24-2010, 08:24 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,118,572 times
The BcS is such a crock of sh*t. Now when Auburn loses to Alabama, then what Mizzou or Michigan St will jump to number one. It has zero credibility, the only thing left to hope for is maximum chaos in the standings.

Old 10-24-2010, 11:52 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,358,815 times
I actually am irritated during those seasons when there isn't a clearly dominant team...because I know the standings are just gonna be made-up b.s.

Old 10-25-2010, 04:58 AM

3,390 posts, read 4,950,505 times
Quote:

1 Oregon
1 Auburn
3 Bosie St
4 Alabama
5 TCU
6 Michigan St.
7 Ohio St
8 Utah
9 Wisconsin
10 LSU
Wow. Infatuation is your specialty? Link to him "crying?"

How about Mack Brown throwing his entire team and coaches under the bus? If you didn't see it, I'll provide a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBVb_DSM2wk

PS. Auburn deserves the number one ranking in the BCS. I even said in several previous posts that Oklahoma would lose at least one game the remainder of the season, possibly two. This is a YOUNG team and will be a force to be reckoned with next year and the year after.

And last I checked, Texas lost to IOWA STATE, so I don't think you have anything to back up that trash talk. Plus, OU is still IN THE THICK OF THINGS for the Big XII Championship. Texas? No, I didn't think so...

Oh, and TCU is perhaps the best team in the entire country. I hope they play for the NC.

Last edited by buzzpost; 10-25-2010 at 05:12 AM..

Old 10-25-2010, 05:15 AM

3,390 posts, read 4,950,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post
As usual....

I mean, Texas does suck this year, but OU is overrated damn near every season since 2002.

But they lost against Mizzou like I thought they would, and they just may lose again to Nebraska.
Where was Texas ranked at the beginning of the year, and where was OU ranked at the beginning of the year and tell me who was over rated. OU has one loss AT Mizzou who is ranked pretty highly and Texas has three losses while they were ranked as highly as number 4 at the beginning of the season. So spout off all the nonsense you want, OU CLIMBED up the rankings after beating some pretty good teams, all Texas did was LOSE, LOSE, LOSE.

Old 10-25-2010, 09:25 AM

1,692 posts, read 3,126,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzpost View Post
Where was Texas ranked at the beginning of the year, and where was OU ranked at the beginning of the year and tell me who was over rated. OU has one loss AT Mizzou who is ranked pretty highly and Texas has three losses while they were ranked as highly as number 4 at the beginning of the season. So spout off all the nonsense you want, OU CLIMBED up the rankings after beating some pretty good teams, all Texas did was LOSE, LOSE, LOSE.
Every year cant be a Nat Champ yr, so it koo. One of the youngest teams in divison I and with a new offense. So things where bout to go wrong. But i still stand by my team. Dont forget ou-sucks at 10:18am.

Hook Em Barry ! !! !

Old 10-25-2010, 09:30 AM

2,714 posts, read 4,281,615 times
Quote:
Every year cant be a Nat Champ yr, so it koo. One of the youngest teams in divison I and with a new offense. So things where bout to go wrong. But i still stand by my team. Dont forget ou-sucks at 10:18am.

Hook Em Barry ! !! !
LOL @ Barry! Yeah we will be back to our old self next year. But this week it is fairly funny that we will be the underdog vs #25 Baylor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football