U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2011, 03:10 PM

3,912 posts, read 4,856,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattClyde View Post
2 weeks in a row of 2nd half fail, good job TAMU
Did they chant SEC! SEC! SEC! after they lost to make themselves feel better about?

Old 10-01-2011, 03:34 PM

1,225 posts, read 1,817,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middle School Mustache View Post
Did they chant SEC! SEC! SEC! after they lost to make themselves feel better about?

That was awesome thanks for the laugh.

Old 10-01-2011, 03:56 PM

1,359 posts, read 4,382,927 times
There's an aggie joke in there somewhere about how they thought football games were only 30 minutes long....

Old 10-01-2011, 04:17 PM

8 posts, read 11,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
I predict Middle Tennessee State University to win it all.
you goona let me hit that
cuz obviously your high as ****!
jus sayin

Old 10-01-2011, 04:27 PM

pac champs is the ducks. the andrew luck is a beast but the defense of oregon will win in a close one. sec goes to lsu, big 12 is oklahoma, big 10 is any ones guess (as always) and the rest of you guys dont matter.
national championship winner is
the ducks beezy over lsu in a rematch of week one
(dont quote me on this im a duck honk)

Old 10-01-2011, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltlantz View Post
This is a wierd week.

No one seemed to handle their business except Wisky and LSU. Everyone one else either got upset or looked like they needed help.

i think your wrong a u of a team that everyone is honkin about (arizona) got iced tead by u of o by more than 20 points AT HOME! everyone will bring up the "lackluster" performance against lsu but heres 2 things that should defer that talking point.

cowboys stadium is hardly a netrual site its a lot longer travel to texas for oregon fans as opposed to lsu fans witch would be like oregon fans going to boise (yawn)

and ITS LS FREAKIN U they go out there with thier backup qb and demolish every one in thier path so far and with the exemption of a game that hasnt been played yet (v alabama) shouldnt lose this season. thats why they are number 1.

the ducks are a lock to win the pac 12 if we beat stanford at palo alto and deserve some mention. stay up past your east coast bedtime and watch a duck game once and a while. we mean buisness

Old 10-01-2011, 04:57 PM

2,818 posts, read 5,821,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripcity View Post
i think your wrong a u of a team that everyone is honkin about (arizona) got iced tead by u of o by more than 20 points AT HOME! everyone will bring up the "lackluster" performance against lsu but heres 2 things that should defer that talking point.

cowboys stadium is hardly a netrual site its a lot longer travel to texas for oregon fans as opposed to lsu fans witch would be like oregon fans going to boise (yawn)

and ITS LS FREAKIN U they go out there with thier backup qb and demolish every one in thier path so far and with the exemption of a game that hasnt been played yet (v alabama) shouldnt lose this season. thats why they are number 1.

the ducks are a lock to win the pac 12 if we beat stanford at palo alto and deserve some mention. stay up past your east coast bedtime and watch a duck game once and a while. we mean buisness
I am a Duck fan myself, the Ducks had a chance to make a statement against LSU but LSU were just all over the Ducks, it's going to take alot more than an Arizona win to get another mention, rightly so as well. judging by Arizona's performances this season, Oregon should have won by more than 20 at V Zona.

And as for travelling to Texas, that shouldn't have a huge impact on performance, can't use that as an excuse.

Old 10-01-2011, 05:04 PM

2,818 posts, read 5,821,786 times
Kansas State with the stop on 4th and 2 to surely win them the game V Baylor

Old 10-01-2011, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyj46 View Post
I am a Duck fan myself, the Ducks had a chance to make a statement against LSU but LSU were just all over the Ducks, it's going to take alot more than an Arizona win to get another mention, rightly so as well. judging by Arizona's performances this season, Oregon should have won by more than 20 at V Zona.

And as for travelling to Texas, that shouldn't have a huge impact on performance, can't use that as an excuse.

it doesnt im just saying people overlook that game as a matchup of heavy hitters in the college fb landscape. they called it a netrual field (really wasnt) and people all the sudden write the ducks off and say we're not even going to represent the pac north in the chapionship game. just trying to get a lil mention by the east coast bias i see on this forum. well south east bias

Old 10-01-2011, 06:01 PM

1,054 posts, read 1,551,142 times
Baylor how could you. even with the loss, Griffin 3rd is still playing unbelievable
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or