U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2011, 07:48 PM

5,507 posts, read 9,277,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncopus99 View Post
Covering for a friend != Jumping a person from behind after their ex-team destroyed your team. Note it also != as throwing a haymaker (see Bostic) at a Bama player during the game because their tackling was bad, very bad.
This thread has shown you will try and spin anything to make your irrational arguments. You are the definition of a homer.

Old 10-04-2011, 08:08 PM

3,912 posts, read 4,854,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatornation View Post
You are the definition of a homer.
I think that became obvious when he claimed that the ACC was the #2 conference in the land.

This ones a gem;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncopus99 View Post
To me conference strength takes all teams, not just the top 3, into consideration.

1) SEC
2) ACC
3) MWC
4) Pac 10
5) Big 10
6) Big East
7) Big 12

Last edited by nevergoingback; 10-04-2011 at 08:24 PM..

Old 10-04-2011, 09:51 PM

1,261 posts, read 1,771,333 times
Hey I agree with taking all teams into consideration.

That being said I have to say ACC as number 2 is Looney Tooney.

Old 10-05-2011, 08:39 AM

2,532 posts, read 2,946,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatornation View Post
This thread has shown you will try and spin anything to make your irrational arguments. You are the definition of a homer.
What am I spinning? Reid's buddy used his scooter to run from the cops. Cops grabbed him. Reid woke up at 2am to meet cops to get scooter. Lied about his friend. Arrested for lying.
Greg Reid Florida State arrest: Greg Reid, a Florida State cornerback, was arrested Monday morning by Tallahassee police - Orlando Sentinel

As for your two players...
Easley IS accused for ASSAULT, not PERJURY.
Dominique Easley Reggie Myles: Former Alabama CB Reggie Myles alleges he was attacked by Florida DT Dominique Easley - Orlando Sentinel
Bostic THREW a PUNCH during a football GAME. Note not suspended (true gator fashion) since they have LSU this weekend.
Florida Gators linebacker Jon Bostic won't be suspended for punch thrown at Alabama player

If a homer is someone that can't stand their in-state rivals fans (only UF) and their crazy beliefs and points out anything wrong with their criminal program, then Homer I Be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middle School Mustache
This ones a gem;
I admit it was a huge stretch and if I recall it was said based on an argument about last season. Based on this season, we as an overall conference would ranked just above Big East and Big 10 and that's it (based to date this season).

Last edited by ncopus99; 10-05-2011 at 08:47 AM..

Old 10-07-2011, 06:14 PM

2,091 posts, read 3,018,551 times
Man, holy garbage! That was not fun to see LaMichael James go down after such a great performance. I looked over and my lil' Longhorn wifey is crying. Women...I asked her to pass the tissues...lol. The kid is an absolute stud. When asked if the arm is dislocated, he casually said, "No, I popped it back in on the field." He may just be back on the field in a month. We'll see though. That reminded me of the time when Dennis Dixon went down, not a time I want to remember.

As much as I love Kenjon Barner, I think y'all will witness the rise of the Black Mamba!... DeAnthony Thomas.

DeAnthony Thomas : Crenshaw High Class of 2011 - YouTube

The Mamba Will Strike (yeah, I'm sure it is some stupid UO marketing silliness)

Go Ducks!!!

Old 10-07-2011, 08:08 PM

1,225 posts, read 1,816,869 times
The Black Mamba is Kobe and the White Mamba is Jared Crick. There can be no other mambas.

Old 10-07-2011, 08:18 PM

977 posts, read 1,630,470 times
I would like to see some more White Mamba. It has been hibernating for much of this season.

Old 10-07-2011, 08:37 PM

2,091 posts, read 3,018,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjacobm View Post
The Black Mamba is Kobe and the White Mamba is Jared Crick. There can be no other mambas.
Well, considering Snoop Dogg, a USC supporter, gave 9 year old DeAnthony Thomas his nickname way back in Pop Warner...in this case, Kobe is way late. Feel free to research Southern California recruiting and learn a little. And that's a fact in Los Angeles lore. There was only one Black Mamba before Kobe...and he was/is from Crenshaw High...and he goes to Oregon.

Old 10-07-2011, 09:13 PM

3,912 posts, read 4,854,553 times
I'm waiting for Snoops version of "I love my Ducks".

Old 10-07-2011, 10:44 PM

8 posts, read 5,742 times
I predict Wisconsin plays their way into the NC game, against the SEC champ, of course. Probably LSU. Oklahoma is strong but they will lose a game and they won't get the usual bump from a conference championship game. The pac 12 is well on its way, but I don't see anyone running the table this year. It would be a perfect setup for USC if they weren't on probation, but alas they are. I'm not even looking at the ACC or Big East, except to see if the Big East still exists. No one is likely to run the table in either conference, and even if they do, they don't jump an undefeated Wisconsin team that just rolled to a win in the first B1G championship game. Which is what's going to happen. I know a lot of people aren't looking at the B1G right now, but they will once that happens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or